got my hospital bill reduced from 3,000 to 20 bucks

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

family_guy_mustache_21.jpg
Boppity boopy?

laugh.gif
@ me reading Beer can and immediately saying bacon with a heavy +*% accent.

Got my bill reduced from 15K to 500 couple years ago when I had my little scare.

Around mid-March a friend of mine, who's been battling Crohn's disease and Colitis almost all her life, found out she has a brain tumor AND cancer after she randomly collapsed one day. She had one brain surgery 3 weeks ago which pushed her bill over $100K. No insurance.

She found out last week it was all wiped out after she applied for some state and federal medical grants.

Got my bill reduced from 15K to 500 couple years ago when I had my little scare.

Around mid-March a friend of mine, who's been battling Crohn's disease and Colitis almost all her life, found out she has a brain tumor AND cancer after she randomly collapsed one day. She had one brain surgery 3 weeks ago which pushed her bill over $100K. No insurance.

She found out last week it was all wiped out after she applied for some state and federal medical grants.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom