Got My iPhone Stolen today SMH, what are my options?

Put my phone down to play ball like I usually do and somebody took it while I was playing. :smh:

I didnt have a password on my phone and I dont have iCloud on my phone, is there any way possible to track it? Through At&t or the police?

Wish I wouldve caught whoever it was in the act...

The harsh side of me would have said good for you I don't know why would you leave a phone especially and iphone unattended like that.

But It's 2013

So have you put a tracker on your iPhone?
Best you can do is call your service and have it locked. Use another persons phone and if they have that where's my phone app you can possibly find it , my cousin found his like that

Last edited:
If you have AT&T insurance, you'll have a new phone tomorrow. It will set you back $199.

no insurance no find my app no password and you left it out in the open :smh:

i been know not to leave stuff out in public let alone a dam phone the hell were you thinking OP?

only option is to take da L

Damn, people are shady now adays.... Can't trust anyone

thing is people been shady though if you leave a phone anything valuable in public unattended theres a high chance of it getting stolen

Last edited:
I do the same thing when playing ball but I set traps or just hide it in my bag properly or have friends look after it.

I can't wait for the day til I catch someone trying to walk off with my phone :lol:

LAWD.

Even wit' AppleCare, your screwed. Your gonna have to pay $600+. Take the L, OP. Lesson learned my friend.

not trying to derail
but i'm getting my very first smartphone this weekend
it's gonna be the S3 and i'm just wondering what i would need to prevent something like this happening to me (other than the obvious)
is there a similar app such as iPhone finder but for the S3? :nerd:

Its crazy how out of all the places I play ball, including the HOOD and outdoor courts where I put my phone down by the rim, they stole it inside a LA Fitness View media item 179645

Th wtf tsunami. U should've kept it in ur car bro. Or locker. Now dey gon see ur made pics lmao. Dry gon kno it's the guy with the blue Lexus iPhone n feel good bout it.

Call apple or join the apple forums and ask them.

Last edited:
My ex lost her 4s over the summer and Sprint had some add on you could try that could track the phone if it was turned on. It was called "Sprint Family locator" You didnt need to pre install or anything it and it showed up on the computer screen like google maps.

Ask Att if they have anything similar.

Its a long shot as you'd get an area like a block or two big but thats the best you are going to get now.

Good luck OP.

OP, what LA Fitness you go to?
I ball at LA Fitness too but all the ballers there seem pretty tightly knit so theres a certain level of respect and trust.

As for your phone, depending on your last upgrade, you should be able to upgrade again early.
Apple products only. $250 for another iPhone + $36 upgrade fee.

Back
Top Bottom