laugh.gif
his arrogance was off the roof

anyhow, drive safe kid.

Sputnik's GTR thread > this one

that dude just got everyone mad
laugh.gif
his arrogance was off the roof

anyhow, drive safe kid.

Car is the nicest thing I have ever received from my parents, much love to them! Mom was going to just give me her lexus gx470 but dad said I could choose something. So for a while could not decide either brand new isf or m3, but optd for a used gtr as it more uncommon around here. Yeah, im not going to say "i worked this much" "i saved for years" "i got no help from parents", they bought it for me and i drive it. Any body asks and i tell them they bought it. btw, i already have a gf she doesnt like it cause it looks "too fat". and i dont have any money to do mods i team read for money at my school haha, i probably wont do anything with it until im i graduate.

Car is the nicest thing I have ever received from my parents, much love to them! Mom was going to just give me her lexus gx470 but dad said I could choose something. So for a while could not decide either brand new isf or m3, but optd for a used gtr as it more uncommon around here. Yeah, im not going to say "i worked this much" "i saved for years" "i got no help from parents", they bought it for me and i drive it. Any body asks and i tell them they bought it. btw, i already have a gf she doesnt like it cause it looks "too fat". and i dont have any money to do mods i team read for money at my school haha, i probably wont do anything with it until im i graduate.

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

kudos for what you said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

kudos for what you said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

5dd35af847cfa3b752924e090fcadc6793711f3.gif

I'm sayin tho!
laugh.gif

wish I had it like that coming up.....had to wait and stack my own bread to get my first car
30t6p3b.gif

edit: this _ said 65k????? damn car cost more than my moms crib b
30t6p3b.gif
this can't be life, gnite!!!!

Originally Posted by DUB 253

5dd35af847cfa3b752924e090fcadc6793711f3.gif

I'm sayin tho!
laugh.gif

wish I had it like that coming up.....had to wait and stack my own bread to get my first car
30t6p3b.gif

edit: this _ said 65k????? damn car cost more than my moms crib b
30t6p3b.gif
this can't be life, gnite!!!!

Back
Top Bottom