got my wisdom teeth out today.. VOL. i love laughing gas

nt, have you gotten your wisdom teeth out yet? how was it? oh and is there any street drug that will have the same effect on me as laughing gas? (i dont dodrugs so i wouldnt know)
and im alright if you were wondering. some vicodin and a little bit of penicillin and im doing fine
pimp.gif

i'm getting mine pulled on the 16th....i was having some serious pain last week. this week is a bit better. they gave me penicillin and vicodin as well

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was drugged up and i was good to go the next couple days...only thing that sucked was the choice offood i had to pick and the fact my shirts had drool 24/7[/color]

Got all 4 pulled out at the same time about a year ago. I was put to sleep and IV sedated during the procedure. Never felt a thing..

The after part sucks especially when it comes to food. I literally had to eat Ramen noodles for 3 straight days.

I didn't get gassed when mine were pulled as they were all impacted. They had me on an IV drip
eyes.gif

That said, if you want to get the feeling, just go to your nearest headshop and ask for a box of "Whippets" as shown below
65d25dde144f492a09e49b6bd6984f569fc954c.jpg

They're a tiny Nitrous Oxide cartridge that are used to whip various foodstuffs such as whipped cream. They're completely legal to buy...in fact, youcan even buy a box of a couple dozen from Amazon.com for about $15.

You will also need one of the following either a "cracker" or a whipped cream dispenser:
607255ce554b19e8036432a3a66bd3ef4db2983.jpg
5e82598ee741c9de02140766ccac123dc3b310a.jpg

These are used to puncture the seal of the nitrous cartridge and store the precious nitrous. Then, you may breathe in the nitrous and feel the sweet sensationof euphoria. Note: make sure you're sitting down before using
wink.gif

I can't believe no one had mentioned this...you all must live sheltered lives
roll.gif

still have some vicodin left but yes laughing gas is awesome...been about a month now getting food in the holes is so annoying

Yo I got the hook-ups from overseas if you need some painkillers. Don't ask too many questions, all you need to know is that you won't feel any pain atall. It will actually feel good. PM with your address and send $15 to my Paypal.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Yo I got the hook-ups from overseas if you need some painkillers. Don't ask too many questions, all you need to know is that you won't feel any pain at all. It will actually feel good. PM with your address and send $15 to my Paypal.
c17269e37afefd220f2edefa3ef91322ae647b83.gif

Wth, they used laughing gas to prepare you for the operation?
laugh.gif
They had to put me to sleep when they took all four of mine out because my molars got in theway so it wasn't possible to just pull them out.. I thought they were going to give me some gas but then they gave this shot that made my arm feel as if itwere burning and then I knocked out

My cousin got some pills to take when she got her wisdom teeth pulled, she never used them and is about to throw them away

they called oxycodine w/ apap, someone school me on what they are
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Wth, they used laughing gas to prepare you for the operation?
laugh.gif
They had to put me to sleep when they took all four of mine out because my molars got in the way so it wasn't possible to just pull them out.. I thought they were going to give me some gas but then they gave this shot that made my arm feel as if it were burning and then I knocked out

yeah with mine, they gave me a bunch of novacaine injections then gave me the gas. I had all four removed and felt fine right after they finished. I honestlycould have drove myself home. While I was gassed they let me watch some Night at the Museum. I was tore up lol

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

yeah with mine, they gave me a bunch of novacaine injections then gave me the gas. I had all four removed and felt fine right after they finished. I honestly could have drove myself home. While I was gassed they let me watch some Night at the Museum. I was tore up lol
Gas as in sleeping gas or laughing gas or are they the same thing??? I don't understand why they would give laughing gas... wouldn't yoube moving uncontrollably?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by clean sole

I didn't get gassed when mine were pulled as they were all impacted. They had me on an IV drip
eyes.gif

That said, if you want to get the feeling, just go to your nearest headshop and ask for a box of "Whippets" as shown below
65d25dde144f492a09e49b6bd6984f569fc954c.jpg

They're a tiny Nitrous Oxide cartridge that are used to whip various foodstuffs such as whipped cream. They're completely legal to buy...in fact, you can even buy a box of a couple dozen from Amazon.com for about $15.

You will also need one of the following either a "cracker" or a whipped cream dispenser:
607255ce554b19e8036432a3a66bd3ef4db2983.jpg
5e82598ee741c9de02140766ccac123dc3b310a.jpg

These are used to puncture the seal of the nitrous cartridge and store the precious nitrous. Then, you may breathe in the nitrous and feel the sweet sensation of euphoria. Note: make sure you're sitting down before using
wink.gif

I can't believe no one had mentioned this...you all must live sheltered lives
roll.gif
They ain't all that. I work at a starbucks and Whippets are the exact things we use to charge out whip creams. I inhaled about 4 cartridgesall at once, and the feeling maybe lasted about 2 min tops.

i work at starbucks too and i can get tons of those whippets. they dont work good at all better of with something else
something im not looking forward too is gettin my teeth pulled next month
eyes.gif

btw what store you work at quickness? im at mercado

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

My cousin got some pills to take when she got her wisdom teeth pulled, she never used them and is about to throw them away

they called oxycodine w/ apap, someone school me on what they are
nerd.gif
Yea, what's APAP? When I got mine pulled they gave me Liquid Vicodin w/ APAP (I'm a lightweight when it comes to pills
laugh.gif
), but I neverfound out what APAP is.

BTW, this is what you have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone

EDIT: Here's what APAP is.

"The words acetaminophen and paracetamol both come from chemical names for the compound:para-acetylaminophenol andpara-acetylaminophenol. In some contexts, it is simply abbreviated asAPAP, for N-acetyl-para-aminophenol." - Wiki

Looks like it's just an over-the-counter pain reliever.

Back
Top Bottom