got my wisdom teeth out today.. VOL. i love laughing gas

yo i just went to my dentist today because i had this pain in my tooth when i chew gum.... long story short------ all four wisdom teeth coming out over aprilvacation.... that straight up SUCKS ..... no partying no nuthing...

Originally Posted by clean sole

I didn't get gassed when mine were pulled as they were all impacted. They had me on an IV drip
eyes.gif

That said, if you want to get the feeling, just go to your nearest headshop and ask for a box of "Whippets" as shown below
65d25dde144f492a09e49b6bd6984f569fc954c.jpg

They're a tiny Nitrous Oxide cartridge that are used to whip various foodstuffs such as whipped cream. They're completely legal to buy...in fact, you can even buy a box of a couple dozen from Amazon.com for about $15.

You will also need one of the following either a "cracker" or a whipped cream dispenser:
607255ce554b19e8036432a3a66bd3ef4db2983.jpg
5e82598ee741c9de02140766ccac123dc3b310a.jpg

These are used to puncture the seal of the nitrous cartridge and store the precious nitrous. Then, you may breathe in the nitrous and feel the sweet sensation of euphoria. Note: make sure you're sitting down before using
wink.gif

I can't believe no one had mentioned this...you all must live sheltered lives
roll.gif

FINALLY... every time i see "KIDS" i wonder WTH it is that they doin in that one scene

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by clean sole

I didn't get gassed when mine were pulled as they were all impacted. They had me on an IV drip
eyes.gif

That said, if you want to get the feeling, just go to your nearest headshop and ask for a box of "Whippets" as shown below

They're a tiny Nitrous Oxide cartridge that are used to whip various foodstuffs such as whipped cream. They're completely legal to buy...in fact, you can even buy a box of a couple dozen from Amazon.com for about $15.

You will also need one of the following either a "cracker" or a whipped cream dispenser:

These are used to puncture the seal of the nitrous cartridge and store the precious nitrous. Then, you may breathe in the nitrous and feel the sweet sensation of euphoria. Note: make sure you're sitting down before using
wink.gif

I can't believe no one had mentioned this...you all must live sheltered lives
roll.gif
They ain't all that. I work at a starbucks and Whippets are the exact things we use to charge out whip creams. I inhaled about 4 cartridges all at once, and the feeling maybe lasted about 2 min tops.
Well of course they're nothing spectacular. You can purchase them legally, what did you expect? The high is almost instant, though itprobably peaks by 30-60 seconds into it.

If you do use one of the balloon devices, just don't partake in the common practice of inhaling/exhaling back into the balloon. The effects might lastlonger, but that's because you're denying oxygenated blood from reaching your brain
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom