got robbed through ebay

If your not going to check your paypal at least get the paypal app.

If someone sends you cash, you get an alert.

If your not going to check your paypal at least get the paypal app.

If someone sends you cash, you get an alert.

QFT!

The notification alert displays the buyer's name and amount of money sent to your account, OP!

Yeah gives you a nice little PayPal logo once you've been paid.

I use to do this with my Uncle in Nigeria back in 08-11.

Use to offer to pay double the price.

Unc stay with the newest releases.

What's up 

hate to grave dig

but

3 dude just paid via ebay 

but funds wont be avilable til dec 7th.. all have either 1 or 0 feedback. names are in chinese. paypal user is not US vertified and the adress is however confirmed. 

Decline and move on?

What's up 

hate to grave dig

but

but funds wont be avilable til dec 7th.. all have either 1 or 0 feedback. names are in chinese. paypal user is not US vertified and the adress is however confirmed. 

Decline and move on?
Ship to them ASAP. They paid you, so it's clearly legit.

What's up 
hate to grave dig

but

Decline and move on?

Is this a serious question?

Dont ******* ship those. Tons of red flags and just not worth the risk, if you go ahead with it you're an idiot/asked for it.

Last edited:
What's up 
hate to grave dig

but

Decline and move on?

Log into your PayPal account. If you go to the transaction and it states that the funds will be held until a certain date, then you're good to ship. Just make sure it's to a confirmed address and that you use signature confirmation for payments over $250.

If you're new to selling on eBay, they place temporary holds on your funds to help get you in the habit of being a good seller. The funds will be available after positive feedback is left. If no feedback is left, you can call PayPal 3 days after delivery and they will release the funds.

Again, only do this if you LOGGED INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND SAW THE MESSAGE UNDER THE TRANSACTION.

Last edited:
What's up 
hate to grave dig

but

Decline and move on?

if the US address is confirmed i think paypal protects you, use sig confirmation when you ship

Yo eBay is playing games with this fund holding

They will release the funds as long as you use PayPal shipping 3 days after the item has been delivered or feedback left. I think they cut the feedback thing out but I'm not sure

What's up 

hate to grave dig

but

Decline and move on?
eBay holds funds for at most 21 days. If you simply just mark the item as shipped, it'll drop to 9 days. Funds will automatically release to you 3 days after you can confirm delivery i.e delivery confirmation. I don't ship to people with less than 5 feed back personally, because I pretty much only sell shoes/clothes and they can get pricey and just not worth the risk for me, but to each their own.

hai gaiz, sold my first pair of kicks and buyer sended me monee order. its lyke Western Union. I dont haz a bank accoutnt or an accountant. How do I get the moniez? Is it like a trust fund pension? One time, I seent a commersial about Bam, Wham, Money Gram. If anyne could physically halp me I thank alout.

Back
Top Bottom