Got scammed, bought fake OVO 10's legit check

I'm sure this is a common thread topic but I'm new to this forum and wanted to express my story here. I was on ebay couple weeks ago looking for OVO10's. I found a listing from a trusted account (100 percent feedback account existing for 4 years). It was for 500. I bought them and I made the huge mistake of leaving a positive feedback before really looking at the shoes. The original seller does not accept returns and I didn't feel the color so I wanted to sell them. I got a buyer and after going over the specs he told me my pair was fake. After doing more and more research the pair seems fake.

What do I do now? I opened a request for a return from the buyer. Of course he replied and denied my request. He stated in our message convo he thought the pair was fake but the previous owner claimed they were authentic so he just assumed they were authentic. He couldn't get proof of the purchase. I opened this case with ebay as opposed to paypal. (Looking over old threads apparently paypal give NT forum members headaches) Is there anything else I can do to help my case? The ebay rep told me to get 3rd party authenticity documents. Nike doesn't do authenticity checks from ebay though. Where can I get 3rd party authentication? Does the buyer win in these type of cases even after making the mistake of leaving a positive feedback? Honestly these pairs seemed so legit. Thanks again for any help guys really appreciate it. 

File a claim with eBay
if that fails, file a claim with PayPal

I have been registered with paypal since 2009, 

submit all you have to paypal, especially the email saying he thought they were fake.... they will give you your money back 

since he knew they might be fake but made you think they were real they will definitely side  with you 

in his description did he state they were authentic? Just wondering.  i hope all goes well for you. Next time if you're unsure just post up the pics in here and you'll get your answer. 

Thank you for your answer. I am in the process of trying to resolve with the seller before ebay steps in. 

in his description did he state they were authentic? Just wondering.  i hope all goes well for you. Next time if you're unsure just post up the pics in here and you'll get your answer. 
Mrdango09 He did not state they were authentic in his description. But according to ebay policy you have to note in your description as either UA. Or you cannot list them at all since fakes and counterfeits are not allowed to be sold on ebay.

I have been registered with paypal since 2009, 

submit all you have to paypal, especially the email saying he thought they were fake.... they will give you your money back 
Thank you. I opened a request for return case against the user. All our message conversations are saved.

return to sender. but video tape yourself packaging up the fakes . even sealing it up and have the dude sign for the package. but before you do that take it to a legit store nike,footlocker,footaction and tell them ur issue maybe if you slide them 20 bucks they will give you this letter saying its fake. once you get it send it to paypal and dont forget to make a copy. call youre bank have them return the money back to youre account because you mailed the shoes back. you dont have the issues no longer in youre possession.

return to sender. but video tape yourself packaging up the fakes . even sealing it up and have the dude sign for the package. but before you do that take it to a legit store nike,footlocker,footaction and tell them ur issue maybe if you slide them 20 bucks they will give you this letter saying its fake. once you get it send it to paypal and dont forget to make a copy. call youre bank have them return the money back to youre account because you mailed the shoes back. you dont have the issues no longer in youre possession.
Thats a good idea with the video. The seller believes I'm trying to scam him by giving him back a busted product. I have never worn the pair. I bought them to all those stores you mentioned they told me it was fake but couldn't really do anything about it. I should've slid them the side cash damn....Thanks for the answer!

img_0606.jpg

drake-ovo-air-jordan-10s-coming-soon-01.jpg

Look at the owl's eyes you can see the white area between the outer line of the eye and the pupil in the legit pair

on yours you have no distinguishing its all filled in 

Back
Top Bottom