Got scammed in a trade

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

*edit- the $200 is insurance within a trade, if one party sends nothing or something NOT within the means of the trade then you refund or Paypal dispute

i swear people dnt read these days

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Wowwwww

I had a pair on jordans listed on craigslist and I got a text a few weeks back from a random guy asking if i knew a Bryant Mccray because he scammed him for some cavs 4s on craigslist.

I guess he was just hitting up random people from the DE area who had Jordans listed on craigslist to see if they had any information on the dude.
Some guy sent me a message today saying that this guy Bryant had scammed him for the Cavs he was supposed to send me. SMH.

Yea, man. You guys need to stop doing these online trades. If you're going to trade, do it over on ISS where both parties ship the shoes to one of the mods and the mod ship the shoes off. I'm not saying the mod can't decide one day he wants to keep the sneakers, but your chances of getting scammed that way are far less.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by odog24

the one trade i did online me and the guy both sent eachother 200 thru paypal so in case something happens we will b kinda insured

. . . . elaborate because that sounds like you just exchanged 200 for 200 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I found this thread. This guy is on ebay now (romsfeld23) and I was looking at trading some Varsity Red 4's for some Lebron 8 Solar Reds. Anyway, I'm definitely a little wary of doing a blind ship so I decided to try and find any info about this guy if possible and what do ya know!? Here he is. Except he said his name is Keith instead of Bryant but it's the same exact address except he uses the email [email protected] now. Definitely not doing any trading with him now. 

COME ON OP!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[QUOTE name="slickp42189"]
Originally Posted by slickp42189

[QUOTE name="odog24"]

the one trade i did online me and the guy both sent eachother 200 thru paypal so in case something happens we will b kinda insured

. . . . elaborate because that sounds like you just exchanged 200 for 200 [/QUOTE]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/quote] nooooooooo!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the only way to do a trade is, he paypals you $200.00 and you send the shoes.. then when he got it, he sends his shoes.. once you got them you paypal him the money back.. if he scams you, you still have 200.00 in your paypal.. if it all goes sour, paypal can refund you the money..

I don't give a damn if I'm doing a trade with Method Man, C Nelson, Dirty or anyone... I ain't sending first no matter what.

I wont ship out my shoes until I the other parties shoes arrive to me, and I thoroughly examine the shoes and I am happy because they were just as described and then and only then will I ship my pair out.

You dudes be wilding on the transactions for shoes that cost major bread like Yeezy's... almost 3K I thing they're worth... you know damn well dudes is going to be scamming to get them.

im sorry to quote, but this is too funny. lol

Last edited:
lol at EVERYONE who says "i'll never ship first". Would love for all of you to trade with each other.

i wish there were pics behind some of the other urban legend trades: Grape Vs = 5 grapes in a box; Bred XI = loaf stuffed in a box
:rofl: :rofl:

sucks for you op, but you should have gotten his pair first then send in yours. He was pressing you for the trade so he shouldnt have no problem doing it.

Back
Top Bottom