Got Scammed on eBay - "L"

wvnOO.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

if you shipped through FedEx they can stop shipment. 

Good luck brolo

tired.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Moving the money to your bank account does absolutely nothing. You can still get taken if they file a chargeback or file a claim.

to an extent yes.

however, if the money is in my bank account paypal can't take it out of bank account once the funds have successfully be transfered.

worst case scenario they file a fraudulent claim or chargeback and my paypal account is negative but the funds are in my bank account.   if this were to happen, i would just open a new bank account and make a new paypal and not use the paypal that's negative anymore unless paypal fixes it.

if i were to ship the item before the funds transfer, worst case scenario, the buyer files a chargeback right after i ship and then i'm out of the item i sold, and the money.

paypal isn't a bank nor a lending company. so if you don't pay back a negative paypal balance it has no impact on your credit whatsoever.  i owed paypal around $1,500 back in 04 due to getting frauded on 2 big transactions when i was very naive.  they threatened me, sent me to collections and all that good stuff, i had collections calling me every day and i would just tell them the most foul disrespectful things and to come find me eventually they gave up and 8 years later it's had no impact on my credit whatsoever.  

i've been using the same current paypal account i have now since 05 and haven't had any problems as well.

Interesting, I always thought paypal might have some sort of impact on your credit score but I guess it doesntSo OP got fooled by the email? Homie didnt even log onto paypal before sending out the shoes. I hate to say it but you deserveD to be scammed. Nonetheless I hope you get your stuff back
the only paypal impacts your credit score is if you sign up for their debit card/bill me later and give them your social security number

if you did any of that and do go negative your credit score is womp but if you dont give them your SS and dont sign up for those services youll be fine

grin.gif
paypal
laugh.gif

damn...south beaches bring out all the thirsty scammers. Cant afford em? Scam for em.

I just helped my boy sell his pair for 800. They filed a charge back and got their money back. Long story short though, after 6 long weeks of work i was able to get the 800 back
pimp.gif

Go to small claims court and serve em as a last resort. Also, call the local sheriff station in Michigan and spit your story. They might lend you a hand by either dropping by or calling the scammer to scare him straight. Good luck bruh.

^ Moving the money to your bank account does absolutely nothing. You can still get taken if they file a chargeback or file a claim.

to an extent yes.

however, if the money is in my bank account paypal can't take it out of bank account once the funds have successfully be transfered.

worst case scenario they file a fraudulent claim or chargeback and my paypal account is negative but the funds are in my bank account.   if this were to happen, i would just open a new bank account and make a new paypal and not use the paypal that's negative anymore unless paypal fixes it.

if i were to ship the item before the funds transfer, worst case scenario, the buyer files a chargeback right after i ship and then i'm out of the item i sold, and the money.

paypal isn't a bank nor a lending company. so if you don't pay back a negative paypal balance it has no impact on your credit whatsoever.  i owed paypal around $1,500 back in 04 due to getting frauded on 2 big transactions when i was very naive.  they threatened me, sent me to collections and all that good stuff, i had collections calling me every day and i would just tell them the most foul disrespectful things and to come find me eventually they gave up and 8 years later it's had no impact on my credit whatsoever.  

i've been using the same current paypal account i have now since 05 and haven't had any problems as well.
+1.
 I had the exact same thing happen to me. I was selling Iphones through ebay, and whenever I received payment, I would quickly transfer the funds to my bank account. The VERY LAST phone I shiped, some lady claimed that she never received the item, even though I had signature confirmation. I Showed paypal the delivery confirmation and signature, but still lost. Thankfully, I had transferred all my payapl funds into my bank account, so they weren't able to touch my money ($1000). I had a negative 1000 balance on my payapl account, and just stopped using it. They've never sent me any letters or anything and I recently just opened another paypal account with another email. 

That sucks OP!! Gotta be smarter than that!! NT Detectives usually got your back though!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

OP 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate to laugh at your expense but seriously this is dumb as hell...I can't even fault the scammer because of how easy you made it for him

you just shipped based off a fake email?  didn't even check Paypal to see the funds there?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

to an extent yes.

+1.
 I had the exact same thing happen to me. I was selling Iphones through ebay, and whenever I received payment, I would quickly transfer the funds to my bank account. The VERY LAST phone I shiped, some lady claimed that she never received the item, even though I had signature confirmation. I Showed paypal the delivery confirmation and signature, but still lost. Thankfully, I had transferred all my payapl funds into my bank account, so they weren't able to touch my money ($1000). I had a negative 1000 balance on my payapl account, and just stopped using it. They've never sent me any letters or anything and I recently just opened another paypal account with another email. 
Still lost with signature confirmation?
eek.gif
For some reason, I thought when the item was over $250 and you do signature confirmation you would be safe. At least you didn't lose any money out of it.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

to an extent yes.

+1.
Still lost with signature confirmation?
eek.gif
For some reason, I thought when the item was over $250 and you do signature confirmation you would be safe. At least you didn't lose any money out of it.

You have to have completely eligible for seller protection before the tracking and signature confirmation counts for anything. If the seller is uncomfirmed, you can Fedex it to them overnight and PayPal won't give a damn about you if they file a case.
frown.gif

FedEx canceled shipment so hopefully they catch it before it goes out tomorrow, if not then Im screwed 

update??/ where are the nt goons that usually message and harass people and make them lose there jobs when info s given out?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

FedEx canceled shipment so hopefully they catch it before it goes out tomorrow, if not then Im screwed 

if they cancelled then it wont be delivered.

good thing you caught on before it was too late.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DMoney82

if they cancelled then it wont be delivered.

good thing you caught on before it was too late.
Called back today and it's being returned to me! THANKS A LOT NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN I LOVE YALL

Back
Top Bottom