GOTTA love this guy.... Good Morning Texas ya'll.

Originally Posted by the real marz

nice

the real marz wrote:
wish i had those lasered dunks

the real marz wrote:
sweet
the real marz wrote:
he got some sb heat
the real marz wrote:
that man a beast

This guy really made 5 different posts in a row on the same thread.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by ucasta

nice

the real marz wrote:

the real marz wrote:
sweet
the real marz wrote:
he got some sb heat
the real marz wrote:
that man a beast

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

I was thinking the same thing. This bamma is trying to get his Jumpman217 on
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

He has some serious SB heat. I bet dude is apart of niketalk famz.

Real marz no one cares about your post count.
Post dont give you respect, knowledge does.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

pretty cool find... thanks for sharing!

this guy HAS to be on niketalk, i would assume... wonder what his screenname is?

by the way, regarding the original post... what exactly should a sneakerhead look like? dude seems like a normal guy just like you and me.

To me, if he hadn't opened his mouth I'd have pegged him for a socially conservative republican. Who knows, maybe he is, shouldn't make adifference. That said, I could have more easily seen him as a Jordan, Air Max or Waffle collector but SBs and dunks in general tend to be more of a youthphenomenon. He doesn't look the hipster part. Like I said, it's cool he collects SBs. I have no preconceived notion as to what a collector SHOULD looklike, but merely gauge my impression based upon who I've seen into SBs up to this point. (ie; trendy 20somethings)

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

pretty cool find... thanks for sharing!

this guy HAS to be on niketalk, i would assume... wonder what his screenname is?

by the way, regarding the original post... what exactly should a sneakerhead look like? dude seems like a normal guy just like you and me.

To me, if he hadn't opened his mouth I'd have pegged him for a socially conservative republican. Who knows, maybe he is, shouldn't make a difference. That said, I could have more easily seen him as a Jordan, Air Max or Waffle collector but SBs and dunks in general tend to be more of a youth phenomenon. He doesn't look the hipster part. Like I said, it's cool he collects SBs. I have no preconceived notion as to what a collector SHOULD look like, but merely gauge my impression based upon who I've seen into SBs up to this point. (ie; trendy 20somethings)
I was thinking the same thing until the company I work for had a picnic, one of my coworkers who I thought was lame and a tightwad in his late30's shows up in some. So I casually joke him like, "Look at Scott rocking some Nikes. I see you put the Stacy Adams away LOL." He was like,"these are the only SB's I wear out, the rest of em are deadstock."

I was like WHAT? You collect? .....We been cool ever since
laugh.gif

Host made it seem it seem like the dude was a weirdo for having sneakers. In terms of his appearance, he is a prime example that not all sneakerheads areskinny jean wearing, supreme draped hypebeasts.

Dude actually isn't that knowledgeable. He said said nike brought the dunk back in 2000, it's actually '98. He also said those Olympic 95s werefrom '00, but I think it's actually 2004 or 2003. Not sure if he's the best representative for collectors to be put on t.v.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by ucasta

nice

the real marz wrote:

the real marz wrote:
sweet
the real marz wrote:
he got some sb heat
the real marz wrote:
that man a beast

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

I was thinking the same thing. This bamma is trying to get his Jumpman217 on
laugh.gif

haha wow
roll.gif

he's probably got better stuff at home. NO WAY i'd brought my most prized kicks out for the anchor to be folding tongues over and handling them. but heseems like a real good person, good to see.

laugh.gif
at the guy interviewing
'jumps up and down'
'FASCINATING!' 'REALLY??' 'ISNT THAT AMAZING??' 'NO!'
he should be a sneakerhead, based on how interested he is....

n i hate when people interupt me!

there are plenty of people you wouldnt expect to be into shoes that have nice collections,

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Dude actually isn't that knowledgeable. He said said nike brought the dunk back in 2000, it's actually '98. He also said those Olympic 95s were from '00, but I think it's actually 2004 or 2003. Not sure if he's the best representative for collectors to be put on t.v.
is it really that serious? he explained in the youtube comments that he was talking about sb's coming out in the 2000's not justdunks...dude was probably just nervous and having to spit out facts about every shoe up there i think he did a heck of a job...surely better than i could.

Back
Top Bottom