Gotta Take A Pee Test vol. I need a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

do this...
buy a small round plastic container with a lid
ask a friend to urinate in it
before you go in for the test
heat it up with a cars heater
then concelle it in between your pants
when its time to fill it up
simply trasfer pees from one container to the next
and hope for the best
smile.gif

do this... get caught & you have a bigger problem than getting a job bro.......

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by RAWse

There's no way you're gonna be clean on Thursday..

Wrong! OP you need to be active and sweat alot, and before you take your drop drink like a gallon and a half of water a hour before. Dont spend money on none of that so called cleanser, all you need is water.
Wrong! You honestly think OP could get MJ out of his system in less than a week? It takes a minimum of AT LEAST 1 or 2 weeks to get it out your system, but only if you exercise and drink right, which a lot of people slack on

It depends how much he smoked. The best way is to sweat A LOT.

Supposedly cranberry juice works too. and Niacin.

True, but I still think his best bet is to get the drink.. Or get a friend's clean piss

^
yeah i heard it depends on how much you smoked

well this past week was my 1st time baken in a year and 4 months

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

do this...
buy a small round plastic container with a lid
ask a friend to urinate in it
before you go in for the test
heat it up with a cars heater
then concelle it in between your pants
when its time to fill it up
simply trasfer pees from one container to the next
and hope for the best
smile.gif

do this... get caught & you have a bigger problem than getting a job bro.......

yes getting caught is an optionbut when i did it it wasn't optionand i got the job
smile.gif

as far as sweating, run in a sweatsuit as if its 10 degrees out there.. or go to a sauna and stay there atleast 10 hrs.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
yeah i heard it depends on how much you smoked

well this past week was my 1st time baken in a year and 4 months
eek.gif
u picked the wrong time brahhh lol

Good luck tho..

Get the drink from GNC and follow the directions...

Ask the people that work there about the drink and they'll tell you what to do and how to do it.

Drink a lot of water too leading up to it though because it's only going to improve your chances.

Just keep drinking as much water as you can and keep pissing and pissing.

Use the drink on the day of the piss test and you should be good if you follow the directions.

just get someone else's pee, preferably right before u leave for the test. keep it warm with like those hand warmers and keep it where they wont see it. they usually ask u to empty your pockets. ive done this before and got away with it everytime. i used my son's piss.

btw, i stopped smoking 3 years ago after failing a random at my old job
laugh.gif

go to your local pharmacy and get these vitamins pills called Niacin. make sure there the 500mg or more. take them with a half gallon of water but take them 20min before you go to sleep. if you take them while you’re a wake you’re going to feel these burning sensation under your skin. i always passed my drug test but do this for two days straight before you go take the test OP.

dude where do you live? just go to a local smoke shop...they usually have a couple different detox drinks....you have to be clean for at least 48 hours....and then the morning when you're gonna go take the piss test you just drink the detox drink and it will mask your pee for about 6 hours i believe? just make sure a take a couple real good pees before you even get to the testing clinic. i've done this a couple times.

roll.gif
@ some of the suggestions

btw detox drinks are a waste of money but in a pinch some of them do get the job done.

manny1 wrote:

go to your local pharmacy and get these vitamins pills called Niacin. make sure there the 500mg or more
FLUSH FREE version
take them with a half gallon of water . i always passed my drug test but do this for two days straight before you go take the test OP.

Back
Top Bottom