gov't will soon have rights to search your computer for pirated material :EEK :EEK

sup NT so me and some co-workers today we just having our normal random discussion like we always do and some how this came up. the homie told us all bout it and i wanted to share it with yall !!!!

i dont see nothing else linked bout this, but sorry if late.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

http://nathanroach.com/wh...d-why-is-should-you-care

http://www.guardian.co.uk.../11/acta-trade-agreement

im pretty sure there are more links you can google....

dicuss NT watcha think???

EDIT: good lookin on the edit
laugh.gif

EDIT: changing title

sup NT so me and some co-workers today we just having our normal random discussion like we always do and some how this came up. the homie told us all bout it and i wanted to share it with yall !!!!

i dont see nothing else linked bout this, but sorry if late.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

http://nathanroach.com/wh...d-why-is-should-you-care

http://www.guardian.co.uk.../11/acta-trade-agreement

im pretty sure there are more links you can google....

dicuss NT watcha think???

EDIT: good lookin on the edit
laugh.gif

EDIT: changing title

So this is typically to remove illegal DL's of movies, music, and games? Not sure if i missed it but what would be the consequences other than disposal.

So this is typically to remove illegal DL's of movies, music, and games? Not sure if i missed it but what would be the consequences other than disposal.

Originally Posted by Juice man

naw man it's deeper then that !!! From my understanding it's suppose to run on a 3 strikes type deal but I don't think it's 3 different account it's more if they find 3 illegal items on you comp and it's a wrap ... And there talkin jail time like common is it that serious
smh.gif
.... also the fact it's a treaty and not a law is bad !!!! Also that you can be convicted just by them assumeing you are a supect of illegal DLing and don't need proof..... I think this just surpasses any rime of privacy law ....

Originally Posted by Juice man

naw man it's deeper then that !!! From my understanding it's suppose to run on a 3 strikes type deal but I don't think it's 3 different account it's more if they find 3 illegal items on you comp and it's a wrap ... And there talkin jail time like common is it that serious
smh.gif
.... also the fact it's a treaty and not a law is bad !!!! Also that you can be convicted just by them assumeing you are a supect of illegal DLing and don't need proof..... I think this just surpasses any rime of privacy law ....

Originally Posted by JJ1223

soooo whos gonna post instructions on how to clean up our PCs?

It's nearly impossible, kid.

When you delete files (such as music, movies, etc) you don't actually delete them. Well, you don't delete them right away, at least.

What happens is when you empty the trash bin or whatever, the computer makes those files no longer available and clears up space on your harddisk. However, those files won't actually be removed from the system until the cells in which they're located are rewritten-- often done by expensive software, because most people don't know how to do it safely.

The only way to really get it off is to reformat the HD all together, but I don't think that even gets rid of everything.

When you delete files (such as music, movies, etc) you don't actually delete them. Well, you don't delete them right away, at least.

What happens is when you empty the trash bin or whatever, the computer makes those files no longer available and clears up space on your harddisk. However, those files won't actually be removed from the system until the cells in which they're located are rewritten-- often done by expensive software, because most people don't know how to do it safely.

The only way to really get it off is to reformat the HD all together, but I don't think that even gets rid of everything.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

ya he's right i honestly dont think there is a way to get rid of everything .... yes you can format your HD but that just makes all the information set to unaccessable and basically sets up everything to be overwritten, ive heard there are ghost programs out there that can sniff deep into the HD not too sure on this most likely the gov't has some crazy %$#% stored away!!!!! worse case time to get a new HD:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom