grade school 23 packages///////////////////ice bottom 23's!

Basically,

who likes the clear rubber (like type used on v's/xi's) that showcases the carbon fiber on the YOUTH sized 23's better than the clear TPU thatshowcases the carbon fiber?...............

will TPU YELLOW????

i like the v rubber better. it's icer!
indifferent.gif

i stoneface since i have a feelin that maybe the TPU on the bottom of the mens size 23's may not in fact yellow. and thus be able to do damage longer thanthe youth sizes cuz of no yellow

black 5's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ yall dont say nothin/ GOAT shoe introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70s OG and oh-5 green suede 'didas beanhalfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; CU Franchise and Forces mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG PS= on the xx3's:::::: ne1 feelin the clear ice (ala v, xi) that encases the carbon fiber on the grade school (YOUTH) sizes over the TPU (?) that encases adult xx2 carbon fiber?????
Huh??????

Yeah the countdown packs are available for GS sizes, $200.

That mixture of Spanish and English is tough to read, alot of jazz going on there. There is no clear rubber on the XX3s, the only "yellowing" thatcould occur is potentially a slight change in the white sole years down the road like what happened with the '99 Wht/Midnight-Navy IVs and 2003 AJVIIIs.Being that is a plastic, maybe TPU material, and not rubber, it will not yellow. I believe it was said all packages would be GS treated, for $200 as mentioned,all men's size are $310. The clear rubber on youth size XX3s will probably yellow, especially since they are being worn by children and may be trackedacross all sorts of things (mud, puddles, gravel, dirt, etc.) Hope that answers your questions?

I'm just amazed at how I somewhat understood your post.

So I assume you wear a kids size.......

Like s dubl said, kid sizes are $200 for the packs, and yes they will release kids sizes for every countdown package to my knowledge.

As for the XX3's, I haven't seen an up close version of the kids sizes, so I don't know if it will have yellowing in it's sights.

I seriously had to go back and re-read your post like 3 times... SMH but anyway all packs WILL be available for the kids and itsa SHOE LAW,,, ICY SOLES= YELLOWING with time.. Nuttin you can do about it

The spanglish.......can't believe what I just read, im puertorican and that was difficult to read.

check my revised 1st post ^

black 5's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ yall dont say nothin/ GOAT shoe introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70s OG and oh-5 green suede 'didas beanhalfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; CU Franchise and Forces mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

laugh.gif
@ dude editing his post 9 times.

But hopefully whatever you were trying to ask was answered for you.

The GS sizes use a rubber sole over the CF, the adults use the clear TPU

i'd say the TPU is better, it's much clearer than the foggy/ eventually yellowing rubber on the GSs

I don't understand what your post is even about,but imma just jump on the NT 'answer bandwagon" and just say $200,lol
laugh.gif

I don't understand what your post is even about,but imma just jump on the NT 'answer bandwagon" and just say $200,lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom