2nuhyr4.png

Hahaha

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Did you graduate yet Myt

may 21st they let a sista go
pimp.gif
Nice Nice. I always thought you were like 16. Don't ask why.
laugh.gif

Next thursday is my graduation.. Passed my english and govt final the other day so i'm walking

pimp.gif
class of 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Did you graduate yet Myt

may 21st they let a sista go
pimp.gif
Nice Nice. I always thought you were like 16. Don't ask why.
laugh.gif

Next thursday is my graduation.. Passed my english and govt final the other day so i'm walking

pimp.gif
class of 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulations! I'll have one more year to go before i make my way to the stage. I actually went to the senior's rehearsal I already felt some sadness
laugh.gif

Congratulations! I'll have one more year to go before i make my way to the stage. I actually went to the senior's rehearsal I already felt some sadness
laugh.gif

congratulations on this chapter of your life, and good luck to you in your future endeavors

congratulations on this chapter of your life, and good luck to you in your future endeavors

Congrats young man. Now stay on track in college. Set goals now. Also, start really locking down a plan for your career. Timelines, goals, etc.

Lastly, enjoy yourself now that it's over. Your memories will resonate for a lifetime
pimp.gif

Congrats young man. Now stay on track in college. Set goals now. Also, start really locking down a plan for your career. Timelines, goals, etc.

Lastly, enjoy yourself now that it's over. Your memories will resonate for a lifetime
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom