Graduation > Blueprint 3

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Graduation > Every Jay-Z album not named Reasonable Doubt ( I won't go that far).
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Graduation > Every Jay-Z album not named Reasonable Doubt ( I won't go that far).
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

RD
Vol. 1
Vol. 2
Dynasty
Blueprint
Blueprint 2
Black Album
American Gangster

All are easily better than Graduation.

Graduation is a dope album but you guys need to wake up if some of you are calling it a classic.
laugh.gif

I liked 808s better than Graduation. Just heard BP3 last night in its entirety, and I liked them about the same---so with that being said

808s>>>>graduation and bp3

Kanye is wack. All his CDs are wack. His CDs are only good because of the beats.

He doesn't write some of his rhymes and because of that I lost all respect for him.

'Ye is a producer, not a rapper.

808s came from Cudi and Mr. Hudson.

Am I mad? Certainly.

yup, for sure...BP3 kinda loses it in the last quarter or so of the album...Graduation is piff all the way through.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Kanye is wack. All his CDs are wack. His CDs are only good because of the beats.

He doesn't write some of his rhymes and because of that I lost all respect for him.

Am I mad? Certainly.
The hell up.

Of course.

Besides Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, and The Black Album, Graduation kills them all.

Am I mad? Certainly.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Am I mad? Certainly.
The hell up.

The stans and haters are out, time to lock this one up.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Of course.

Besides Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, and The Black Album, Graduation kills them all.
indifferent.gif

That's why I hardly respect anyone on NT's opinion.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Of course.

indifferent.gif

That's why I hardly respect anyone on NT's opinion.

I been gave up
nigros please... Ralf Loran is arguebly right...

You Sean Carter stans ride or die for his premature kids
smh.gif

Most definitely this beats BP3, but BP is still hot to say the least. This might not be Ye's best work, but IMO, this is my personal favorite from him. Ican remember where I was the month or two where I had this on repeat.. Stronger was bigger than life for about half the year. This album really allowed me tolisten outside of the box of rap/R&B. Major props to Mr West for this album

This wasn't a military secret. Graduation is better. Say what you must but Jigga is way overrated. People put Jay-Z the brand on the greatness levelwithout realizing it. Is Jay-Z a great rapper? Indeed. Is he the best? Heck no! not even close. Hell I don't like Nas music but he's light years aheadof Jay the rapper. As for Kanye to me he has a stronger catalog than Jay-Z. Oh yeah so I'm clear Jay > Ye' lyrically but Ye' to me provide abetter overall package.

Back
Top Bottom