Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

so i was going through my photobucket here are some flix. most are a few years old, alot of freights

that pretty much everything ...

dombkw.jpg

1qh5bb.jpg

I'm toy, but i have fun with it.

imjfitz, yo bump them sicr joints. i see dude up all over where i'm from. are you from either the DMV area or NC ?

^^ im from lowell.....and i always see JAMES and UZI often.....and i see JAMES in one of your pics. but i dont know if thats the same dude..boston does have alot of graff/tags though

Here's a few of my boy Bis pieces........

2m5e6w3.jpg

2eojygl.jpg

Bis x Free 5 x Muse
2mxo0mf.jpg

110k9yo.jpg

Bis x Nox
wqodft.jpg

2i10ftg.jpg

34rc3d0.jpg

Bis x Hush
28c35a9.jpg

**Bonus**

Ench
260u33a.jpg

Loving the Sane/Smith pics...R.I.P Sane.

JA put up a few new sane throwies on the Q line here in Brooklyn. Him, Trap and LES completely shut down any competition on that line last year. These dudesare twice (if not more) the age of most writers out here and they're straight up killing it.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^ im from lowell.....and i always see JAMES and UZI often.....and i see JAMES in one of your pics. but i dont know if thats the same dude..boston does have a lot of graff/tags though

ya dude JAMES is my man, that is wicked old though, most of thoes flix were taken in lowell

thoes SMITH and SANE flix are dope as well .. R.I.P to the god

I'm real interested in graffiti. Ive been wanting to do it for a while but don't know the first thing about it such as markers different fonts and whatnot. I already have a tag name and all that just want to know the basics like what to do and not to do if I wanna get into graffiti.

Thanks.

best thing to do is just keep writing and writing.. you'll develop your own style.. i'm doing the same..

i just did this in social&political philosophy class.. says "just" i'm thinking about adding reason inside the letters..
dsc00080hh2.jpg

I seen a train last night that Zephyr wrote on. I couldnt really see it tho cuz I was driving on the highway. I always wondered if i would ever seesomeone's work who is well known.

Originally Posted by imjfitz

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^^ im from lowell.....and i always see JAMES and UZI often.....and i see JAMES in one of your pics. but i dont know if thats the same dude..boston does have a lot of graff/tags though

ya dude JAMES is my man, that is wicked old though, most of thoes flix were taken in lowell

thoes SMITH and SANE flix are dope as well .. R.I.P to the god

damn what a small world....ive seen some of his work..esp this wall that was bomb by him right across from my house...too bad i got covered up. i like hiswork though tell him to bomb some more @*@% around in lowell hahaha forreal though

oh yeah... i see "trek" and "junk" too around my way... and DMT or DNT something like that..ive been finding spots around here that ivenever seen before, and theyre all graffed/bombed up

About the US Soldier pic?

Is he from Houston....I think I've seen his name "shef" around here.

Back
Top Bottom