Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

^^ all props go to the whole TWO crew but thanks :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM

So when someone does a piece w/ rollers do they do an outline first and do they use like cans of paint? That seems like it would be too much to carry.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: [email protected]
AIM: zs05wc

from my little experience with rollers. all you need is house paint (you can put it in a different container if you like), a roller brush, a piece of cardboard, and 2-3 cans of paint for the outline. not a lot to carry. it's not something you carry at all times, one usually plans to do a roller piece.

you don't need an outline. it's not rocket science, it's block letters. a child could do it.
WTB size 12: Terminator Highs, pre-2003 Non SB Dunk Highs.

email:[email protected]

rollers are fun to do but very time consuming and prepare to get very messy:. every time ive done them i carry alot of stuff that sucks especially if the spots a little walk trying to carry like 7 gallons of paint + other supples gets tiring:. i never use cans on rollers just use the 3 inch sponge and u can still do ur outline with the big sponge cuz u can still clean everything up once u fill in and outline:. heres some pics i got saved of some of the stuff me and the homies have done:.
164911955.jpg

196736785.jpg

196736790.jpg

196738031.jpg

196738040.jpg

196738035.jpg
:.

What kind of marker do you use to get that like glare/lighting effect.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​

Most of this stuff is not finished...

4uu5ezo.jpg

6c8pp1s.jpg

4vfhypz.jpg

Seen inspired

6gn3blc.jpg

6gnacso.jpg
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

and when i thought ninjahood pics were big.
-------------------------
TEAM UNDER-AGE
because the young ones need love too.

nice stuff hondurican kinda hard to seee theose pics thogh
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

bump for the tns homie sheik!

to lazy to lazy to upload black book sketches, i'm getting wisdom teeth pulled a lil later today, i'll update more pics then if people wouldn't mind.

heres a few of my early stuff and most recent funk a patner and i have been having to deal with.

first thing i tried painting

crew/homies

school project

Shot at 2007-08-14

new crew

dayum, having trouble loading the remaining pics. i be rt back

the character was done by living legends own Bicasso, felllow PI crew member

all right im out to my appt. i;ll update later
www.districtfootwear.com

i'm back, and my teeth are killing me. a lot of these are at oakland yards.

lil tag banger painted the characters nose and hands, all i had was the light green so thats why theres tthose green globs on the nose and hand

lil quickie last week

a bunch of these are me and the patna going over cats and wrecking stuff

bay bridge roller shots(gone now)

i might post more later
www.districtfootwear.com

^dope...were you on that wall wit crash, amend, sheiksha (he put rasta on it), and this dude named phigs?...phigs and sheik are the homies?
TEAM AM FAM

naw, that was muet tdk, they all fam thouugh. don't know phigs, he's younger right? pretty sure i met him that day.
sheikh is a kool cat though, chopped it up with him a few times. imma upload some more pics
www.districtfootwear.com

Back
Top Bottom