Grail Appreciation!!!! Show your grails that you own... UPDATE PG. 1

I don't really understand the multiple grail system. I thought your grail was the one shoe you couldn't live without. Your all-time favorite. Eitherway some really nice stuff was posted. Not hating just a thought.

Anyways when the OG's came out and I saw my friend had them I got all googly eyed. From that day on they have and will be my grails till the end of time.Fav shoe in my fav colorway.

Retro Blk/Red XI=Grail Status

Flip Jays and Phase2x - Quick question, did KO's come with two sets of laces or only one? My KO's came with red laces while your pairs have blacklaces. I don't think I've seen a pair that has had red laces other than my own.

my one and only. i doubt I can find anything close to this. so the 1991 releases will have to do.

c081594261c0cdb91a11a9cd3c0b99dd4a3f862.pjpg

-originial box with tissue. pamplet card all in just amazing shape.
-shoes are not DS unworn but very close.

ill never in my life find some 1987 in any sort of condition like this.. thank god retros came out and i stocked up on those. but as far as grails go, i went adifferent approach from others. the retros got me so interested that I had to just track down and own the orignials. Many others seem to have a different storywhere the OGs were what started it for them.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

its labrev- my bad, those are my DMP xi's- im not allowed to call them concords? thats not cool...

Well it just defeats the whole purpose of callin' them concords when the color 'concord' isn't on the shoe. Not tryna hate though.

Originally Posted by abernja

I don't really understand the multiple grail system. I thought your grail was the one shoe you couldn't live without. Your all-time favorite. Either way some really nice stuff was posted. Not hating just a thought.

Anyways when the OG's came out and I saw my friend had them I got all googly eyed. From that day on they have and will be my grails till the end of time. Fav shoe in my fav colorway.

Retro Blk/Red XI=Grail Status

True, but once you cop your number one, there's a number two grail waiting to take its place.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Flip Jays and Phase2x - Quick question, did KO's come with two sets of laces or only one? My KO's came with red laces while your pairs have black laces. I don't think I've seen a pair that has had red laces other than my own.
Mine came with both laces red and black but the red was messed up and deicded to not put them.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

my one and only. i doubt I can find anything close to this. so the 1991 releases will have to do.

c081594261c0cdb91a11a9cd3c0b99dd4a3f862.pjpg

-originial box with tissue. pamplet card all in just amazing shape.
-shoes are not DS unworn but very close.

ill never in my life find some 1987 in any sort of condition like this.. thank god retros came out and i stocked up on those. but as far as grails go, i went a different approach from others. the retros got me so interested that I had to just track down and own the orignials. Many others seem to have a different story where the OGs were what started it for them.

I would love to get my hands on the retro pair. So fresh so clean

This is the only pair i can see myself owning forever..I remember i saved up for them and paid in rolls of quarters, dimes and nickel and whatever $1 bills ihad...then i didn't
have enough and in a rare moment my dad gave me the extra $50 i needed..I was clueless to what i actually owned, but always wondered why the box and tag wasdifferent..

e992505eafb70f7c05dbda4a9d7ec86a0778345.jpg

Angel

i went a different approach from others. the retros got me so interested that I had to just track down and own the orignials.
pimp.gif

couldn't have said it better.

oh yeah, and if you want a pair of 88's, sz 12, I may be so willing to part with them....

oh yea, good call on the clarification guys, kinda forgot that there wasnt even the concord color on those
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Flip Jays and Phase2x - Quick question, did KO's come with two sets of laces or only one? My KO's came with red laces while your pairs have black laces. I don't think I've seen a pair that has had red laces other than my own.

I'm not 100% sure if AJKO's came with 2 sets of laces out of the box, but I've seen a handful of black/red AJKO's with red laces (and blacklaces). One of my black/red pairs came with both, but I like how the black laces look on that colorway.

The shoe that started it all for me. Had the royal blue pair back in 9th grade and sold them for $50. So glad to have a pair back in my possesion.

Back
Top Bottom