Grail Appreciation!!!! Show your grails that you own... UPDATE PG. 1

I'm in heaven with this thread
pimp.gif
,And I know I got nuttin on youguy's but i'll post anyway here's my kicks that are grail status to me.
ec5250be208fd1b58ecc1a7259403f21557af13.pjpg
94e25dceb28b4157871c6e332ba9658154b41fc.pjpg
253156e38d1386cddba66a2f3b405213db7a8f3.pjpg
ae225b5ef78771ad8a1c7a5ed3ffc0be5db9687.pjpg

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

i'd be willing to let all my shoes go, all except these (and the union 180's in the background). took me forever to get the stash's...but now i've got them, i'm abusing them.

those forces look good yellowed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dipsetbichcj

Ds OG 10s Steel

OG X Sacarmento

DS Og IX White/Black/True Red

Og IX Charcoal Ds

Og XIV Blk/Indiglo Ds

Og VII Cardinal Ds

OG VII Bordeaux

OG VI Maroon

Twin Blk Signed Spiz'ike

Im selling og 7s cardinal ds if anyone interested taking offer with free next day shipping. holla at me aim: dipsetbichcj r email r pm'ed

^What would be that meaning? Any shoe that you value more than any other shoe should be your grail. Any shoe that has eluded you for years should be yourgrail. Look at my post. I posted general releases (celtics were once a GR). You think that just because they may be simple or GR to other people they are not agrail? Let's see your grails.

i believe mikejordache is saying a grail is your #1 shoe of all time. but for many, like me that is to difficult to have just one grail so they post more thenone

sunshining7 - Great stuff man! I'm lovin those white/metallic I's. Chicago's are also unicorns too! Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by CHANtheMAN

airgosub1.jpg

Seriously...Wow. All you're missing is the white/burgundy G.O. LWP. Absolutely siiick stuff. and doubles -
eek.gif

If youre a sz 9 and willing to sell. get at me.
---
btw-tons of heat in this post.

my two holy grails are OG jordan XI concords and adidas kobe sunshines,i just bought a pair of sunshines of ebay so ill post them when they get here,until thenanybody got a pair of og xi's? nice stuff everybody

a few of my recently acquired grails.....hopefully more to come!

OG grails with RETRO grails

SF AM1 and AM90

MITA 95s

Back
Top Bottom