Gran Torino.......Go See It!

Great movie! it really took my by suprise because I saw the previews a few weeks back and I honestly laughed out loud in the Theaters because it looked sodumb, but the previews made it look liek a totatlly different movie then it ended up being. If you get a chance it's worth the $11 (or whatever you pay) togo see, well acted by the 3 main people and just an all around awesome movie

Horrible Acting. I liked it, but not worth the $10 dollars I didn't spend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Horrible Acting. I liked it, but not worth the $10 dollars I didn't spend
laugh.gif

Truth....Something just wasn't right about the acting skill level in this movie. The way they relied on Clint Eastwood's character talking to himselfas a way of revealing the storyline/character development was absolutely hilarious. Good message overall though.

It was entertaining and revealed a lot about relating to people of different ages, cultures, races, and gender.

I thought the main Asian kid [Toad (
laugh.gif
)] was a horrible actor. Great movie though.

eggroll, zipperhead
laugh.gif
clint was on point and the movie was great..theending was just
eek.gif
he got terry crews beat on taking some bullets mayne.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Great movie! it really took my by suprise because I saw the previews a few weeks back and I honestly laughed out loud in the Theaters because it looked so dumb, but the previews made it look liek a totatlly different movie then it ended up being. If you get a chance it's worth the $11 (or whatever you pay) to go see, well acted by the 3 main people and just an all around awesome movie

laugh.gif
what movie did you watch? movie was so unreal it's not even funny. how is the fam just going to let some dude just walking in busting out racial slursleft and right and just take it
laugh.gif

The acting was horrible because none of them are actual actors, just random kids and some ex gang members. I still wanna see this movie, I heard it'sclassic Eastwood +%%!.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Great movie! it really took my by suprise because I saw the previews a few weeks back and I honestly laughed out loud in the Theaters because it looked so dumb, but the previews made it look liek a totatlly different movie then it ended up being. If you get a chance it's worth the $11 (or whatever you pay) to go see, well acted by the 3 main people and just an all around awesome movie

laugh.gif
what movie did you watch? movie was so unreal it's not even funny. how is the fam just going to let some dude just walking in busting out racial slurs left and right and just take it
laugh.gif
cause he's dirty harry
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what movie did you watch? movie was so unreal it's not even funny. how is the fam just going to let some dude just walking in busting out racial slurs left and right and just take it
laugh.gif
what makes it worse for me is the fact he might (more than likely) get awards for this movie

The race connection was good.

I just didnt feel this movie, it had no reall emotional impact.

Also hated that stupid finger gun movement he did.

How did he go around calling them ****s, and they acted like it was normal?

The point of the movie was good, but other than that blllllppppppppp!!!!

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what makes it worse for me is the fact he might (more than likely) get awards for this movie
if you pray long enough, god may bring another film starring dmx. just for you.

Eastwood did a good job all the other actors were terrible though. Overall it was a good movie the ending was kind of unexpected though.

I know plenty of old Military Vets who talk just like that, true story

My step dad fought in the Korean war. I saw the similarities in character except my dad didn't talk about the war or said racist things like that. Movie isappreciated. Non BS film, they showed Hispanic and Blacks as gang bangers and didn't make it all heartwarming by having some good token Black/Hispaniccitizen. Even showed how old school Clint was by him talking on interracial relationships. It was real in that aspect.

Back
Top Bottom