Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Made my first Mil today lol

Seriously the GTR V Spec fully tuned on racing tires is one of the best cars ive driven.. although I haven't drove many cars. That LP640 Murcielago handles amazingly out of the factory especially on that special event in Italy.. can really slide around corners like no other = 1st place.

I want to buy so many cars.. but ahhh money is tight!! Lol.

Im like A Spec level 17.. B Spec level 1 LOL..

Another question.. that rigidity reconstruction thing or whatever - is that what repairs the damage?

Send me some cars! lol

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ The A-spec races ~ That's the beauty of it though. The restrictions force you to really race and not just power-through your opponents. Plus I like the fact that each car is spaced out so you can overtake them one at a time (rather than make a kamikaze out-braking maneuver to overtake 4 cars at once). Yeah, they're very challenging, but the rewards make it very worth your while.
1mn credits and 100K XP on gold for the SSR5 race.
Is it like the Special Events where you can win the prize just once?
Yep.  One-time offer.  But still, gold 5 races and its an easy several million and a few LV's.  Plus, these events will probably change each month.  These end on Jan 6th.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ The A-spec races ~ That's the beauty of it though. The restrictions force you to really race and not just power-through your opponents. Plus I like the fact that each car is spaced out so you can overtake them one at a time (rather than make a kamikaze out-braking maneuver to overtake 4 cars at once). Yeah, they're very challenging, but the rewards make it very worth your while.
1mn credits and 100K XP on gold for the SSR5 race.
Is it like the Special Events where you can win the prize just once?
Yep.  One-time offer.  But still, gold 5 races and its an easy several million and a few LV's.  Plus, these events will probably change each month.  These end on Jan 6th.

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

anyone else having trouble with "all stars" and the "historic racing cup"?

Im using a RM Corvette ZR01 (the big boy one) for all stars and the fully tuned countach lambo for historic but can't beat anything. Anyone?
I having problems with these two also. My P4 can't keep up with the 2J
mad.gif

Im using a RM Corvette ZR01 (the big boy one) for all stars and the fully tuned countach lambo for historic but can't beat anything. Anyone?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

mad.gif
did somebody say 2J?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

edit: whoever has my 2J, if you are done with it i would love to have it back. i got others that are waiting for it.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
did somebody say 2J?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

edit: whoever has my 2J, if you are done with it i would love to have it back. i got others that are waiting for it.
laugh.gif

Damn, my FGT sucks on gas. I don't think I can make it one race without pitting for gas. 
tired.gif
Well, prior to the 2010 season, refueling was a part of F1 for 16 years (and before that as well), so it had to be a part of the game.  

Damn, my FGT sucks on gas. I don't think I can make it one race without pitting for gas. 
tired.gif
Well, prior to the 2010 season, refueling was a part of F1 for 16 years (and before that as well), so it had to be a part of the game.  

I just ran a quick test to see if i keep the cars i send when i back up a save file and it works. 
laugh.gif

but they changed the daily limit so its not attached to your save file anymore, so no sending multiple cars a day.
tired.gif

so who wants to give Sappy a Formula GT?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just ran a quick test to see if i keep the cars i send when i back up a save file and it works. 
laugh.gif

but they changed the daily limit so its not attached to your save file anymore, so no sending multiple cars a day.
tired.gif

so who wants to give Sappy a Formula GT?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

mad.gif
did somebody say 2J?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
did you buy that car or win it? i hear people talking about this thing like its a beast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

mad.gif
did somebody say 2J?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
did you buy that car or win it? i hear people talking about this thing like its a beast
laugh.gif

^ my bro gave it to me. 
pimp.gif

here are some pics that I finally got around to uploading. hope you guys like them.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2nhkids.jpg

ostqiv.jpg

a44cg6.jpg

^ trophy alert for those who dont have it yet
2q0sfwp.jpg

s2v0pe.jpg

21n0e4k.jpg

e6f5o0.jpg

t9wi01.jpg
I have a thing for orange cars as you can see.
laugh.gif

^ my bro gave it to me. 
pimp.gif

here are some pics that I finally got around to uploading. hope you guys like them.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2nhkids.jpg

ostqiv.jpg

a44cg6.jpg

^ trophy alert for those who dont have it yet
2q0sfwp.jpg

s2v0pe.jpg

21n0e4k.jpg

e6f5o0.jpg

t9wi01.jpg
I have a thing for orange cars as you can see.
laugh.gif

The seasonal drifting events are
pimp.gif

I got like 10000 points in one run and thought I was doing it, until I saw the #1 spot at like 26000. Most everyone at the top of the leader boards are using the buick 62 and I can see why; I tried it and it is easier than some of the cars I'm using to drift.

I'm coming for that #1 spot.
nerd.gif

The seasonal drifting events are
pimp.gif

I got like 10000 points in one run and thought I was doing it, until I saw the #1 spot at like 26000. Most everyone at the top of the leader boards are using the buick 62 and I can see why; I tried it and it is easier than some of the cars I'm using to drift.

I'm coming for that #1 spot.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom