Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Same. I understand waiting but... why can't they release more than one round of DLC? Fans have waited almost a year now...

Same. I understand waiting but... why can't they release more than one round of DLC? Fans have waited almost a year now...

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt5-update-fixes-top-gear-track-new-seasonal-event/

GT5 Update Fixes Top Gear Track, New Seasonal Event
Following up from the announcement last week, the leader boards for the Mercedes Live Race Seasonal Event have now been reset, and a few minor changes have been made to the Top Gear Test Track via the latest Gran Turismo 5 update.

There is a bit of confusion about what, exactly, to call this latest version of the game. You’ll be prompted to download update “1.13″, though Polyphony Digital’s formal announcement describes it as version “1.12.572″. Regardless, it weighs in at only 1.1MB.

More interesting is the new Seasonal Event, “Supercar Revival

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt5-update-fixes-top-gear-track-new-seasonal-event/

GT5 Update Fixes Top Gear Track, New Seasonal Event
Following up from the announcement last week, the leader boards for the Mercedes Live Race Seasonal Event have now been reset, and a few minor changes have been made to the Top Gear Test Track via the latest Gran Turismo 5 update.

There is a bit of confusion about what, exactly, to call this latest version of the game. You’ll be prompted to download update “1.13″, though Polyphony Digital’s formal announcement describes it as version “1.12.572″. Regardless, it weighs in at only 1.1MB.

More interesting is the new Seasonal Event, “Supercar Revival

suprisingly, this thread is still alive.
laugh.gif

What did they change in the TGTT?
nerd.gif

By the way, I recently redesigned my DFGT rig in time for F1:2011.
smokin.gif
  Give or take about 15% lighter and smaller than the previous version.
309761_10150294881398736_593738735_7967649_1396868504_n.jpg

(was Ferrari red before) That is NOT Red Bull blue!
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What did they change in the TGTT?
nerd.gif

By the way, I recently redesigned my DFGT rig in time for F1:2011.
smokin.gif
  Give or take about 15% lighter and smaller than the previous version.
309761_10150294881398736_593738735_7967649_1396868504_n.jpg

(was Ferrari red before) That is NOT Red Bull blue!
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Of course it is...
30t6p3b.gif

Nice rig... it's GT5 titanium blue!  I'd so get a proper raceseat... if I had the space... 
ohwell.gif

Bought F1 2011 today... Looks like its my turn to take GT5 out of the PS3 for a bit... 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Of course it is...
30t6p3b.gif

Nice rig... it's GT5 titanium blue!  I'd so get a proper raceseat... if I had the space... 
ohwell.gif

Bought F1 2011 today... Looks like its my turn to take GT5 out of the PS3 for a bit... 

me too... if I bought a proper race seat (Sparco/Recaro), I might as well have bought a PlaySeat in the first place!
laugh.gif

Nice, just in time for the race weekend.
smokin.gif
Please do let us know how F1:2011 is.

me too... if I bought a proper race seat (Sparco/Recaro), I might as well have bought a PlaySeat in the first place!
laugh.gif

Nice, just in time for the race weekend.
smokin.gif
Please do let us know how F1:2011 is.

According to the man, himself...

"GT fans, thanks for waiting… The GT5 Spec 2.0 update is coming the 3rd week of October, with DLC following a week later."

According to the man, himself...

"GT fans, thanks for waiting… The GT5 Spec 2.0 update is coming the 3rd week of October, with DLC following a week later."

that is good news. hope the DLC has new cars... and more importantly, new tracks.

Come on endurance saves!

that is good news. hope the DLC has new cars... and more importantly, new tracks.

Come on endurance saves!

Back
Top Bottom