Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I gotta say though... those standard in-car shots look pretty mediocre. The GTP'ers will bash like hell, for sure. Doesn't bother me cuz I use bumper-view.

DLC's are where it's at.

I gotta say though... those standard in-car shots look pretty mediocre. The GTP'ers will bash like hell, for sure. Doesn't bother me cuz I use bumper-view.

DLC's are where it's at.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

DLC's are where it's at.
Yeah I agree. The added car interior's for the standard cars aren't the best.
But at the same time it's like those same people who were complaining from the start before GT5 even released that all cars didn't have  cockpit view are never going to be satisfied 
laugh.gif

Even when GT6 eventually releases they will find a reason to complain 
laugh.gif

It like seriously those people should just be happy that Polyphony still cares about improving the current game and that they are releasing patches, updates, and DLC for the game.

Oh well.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

DLC's are where it's at.
Yeah I agree. The added car interior's for the standard cars aren't the best.
But at the same time it's like those same people who were complaining from the start before GT5 even released that all cars didn't have  cockpit view are never going to be satisfied 
laugh.gif

Even when GT6 eventually releases they will find a reason to complain 
laugh.gif

It like seriously those people should just be happy that Polyphony still cares about improving the current game and that they are releasing patches, updates, and DLC for the game.

Oh well.

I wonder if they're timing the DLC release to match when Forza comes out.
nerd.gif

Man, haven't played this game in ages.

Mid-endurance saves. Finally.
pimp.gif
Le Mans 24H and Nurburgring 24H here I come!
laugh.gif

Copping the Course and Car DLCs for sure... forget about the suits.
laugh.gif
Spa-Francorchamps?
nerd.gif

And they're giving away the X2010 for free!? So does this mean I get a second zero-mile X2010 even if I have an X2010 from the S. Vettel Challenge? Sweet.

Finally the Logitech G25 and G27 guys get some love. Still love the button layout on the DFGT much more than those, though. Especially in F1 2011.
smokin.gif
Pedals still suck, though.
laugh.gif

I wonder if they're timing the DLC release to match when Forza comes out.
nerd.gif

Man, haven't played this game in ages.

Mid-endurance saves. Finally.
pimp.gif
Le Mans 24H and Nurburgring 24H here I come!
laugh.gif

Copping the Course and Car DLCs for sure... forget about the suits.
laugh.gif
Spa-Francorchamps?
nerd.gif

And they're giving away the X2010 for free!? So does this mean I get a second zero-mile X2010 even if I have an X2010 from the S. Vettel Challenge? Sweet.

Finally the Logitech G25 and G27 guys get some love. Still love the button layout on the DFGT much more than those, though. Especially in F1 2011.
smokin.gif
Pedals still suck, though.
laugh.gif

Log-on to GT5 right now to pick-up your free Red Bull X2010... celebrating the Sebastian Vettel's 2nd WDC title! New Time-trial challenge at Suzuka too.

Log-on to GT5 right now to pick-up your free Red Bull X2010... celebrating the Sebastian Vettel's 2nd WDC title! New Time-trial challenge at Suzuka too.

Back
Top Bottom