Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I created one, its called NT, but I'm not sure if my bluetooth is properly connected or not, ugh, i wish it was easy like on 360

I created one, its called NT, but I'm not sure if my bluetooth is properly connected or not, ugh, i wish it was easy like on 360

I raced online yesterday for the first time, came in third place. On the first curve everybody pretty much over steer into a wall
roll.gif
roll.gif
. 4th place was like 15secs behind me
eek.gif

I raced online yesterday for the first time, came in third place. On the first curve everybody pretty much over steer into a wall
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

join my room and we can race, if you want add my psn:hoosiers4life

edit: i sat there for 10 minutes and nobody joined so I left, if someone else wants to host, ill jump in

join my room and we can race, if you want add my psn:hoosiers4life

edit: i sat there for 10 minutes and nobody joined so I left, if someone else wants to host, ill jump in

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

they seriously need to implement some sort of skill based matchmaking.. too many hit or misses (mostly misses) with these open lobbies.. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

they seriously need to implement some sort of skill based matchmaking.. too many hit or misses (mostly misses) with these open lobbies.. 

WOW this game looks fresh. Never played it before but I will be copping. Do you guys use the steering wheel and pedal?

WOW this game looks fresh. Never played it before but I will be copping. Do you guys use the steering wheel and pedal?

Thanks for that RUF, Dennis.
Boost, I'll send your car as soon as 11 pm pacific rolls around.

I didnt know it was one car a day.

Burrack, let me know if you also still need that Jag.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Jag, as in a jag race car?
nerd.gif

Jag, as in a jag race car?
nerd.gif

^
Just a '67 Coupe

How do you upload pics to the internet? 
nerd.gif

I had to drop $120,000 on the RUF... 70,000 to fix the chasis, 50 for an engine tune.

Also threw some black paint on it. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
Just a '67 Coupe

nerd.gif

I had to drop $120,000 on the RUF... 70,000 to fix the chasis, 50 for an engine tune.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
Just a '67 Coupe

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Regarding the money you had to put into the RUF, I swear that is how it was when I bought it. I test drove it twice, added some mods, but the costs for repair did not go up.

I am, however, guilty for the pink paint job.

Regarding pics to the internet, I took the photo in photo mode, then when you view it in Your Photos (By your Garage, Items, etc) you have the option to export to your XMB. From there I had to copy to a USB flash drive, take it to my computer, and then host it on ImageShack.

^
Just a '67 Coupe

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Regarding the money you had to put into the RUF, I swear that is how it was when I bought it. I test drove it twice, added some mods, but the costs for repair did not go up.

I am, however, guilty for the pink paint job.

Regarding pics to the internet, I took the photo in photo mode, then when you view it in Your Photos (By your Garage, Items, etc) you have the option to export to your XMB. From there I had to copy to a USB flash drive, take it to my computer, and then host it on ImageShack.

Back
Top Bottom