Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Yellow Light Of Death.

Unfortunately the GT5 save is attached to your system, meaning if you can't fix your PS3 and decide you get a new one, you'll be starting from square-1. Fixing it might not be a long-term solution, but it might give you a chance to transfer all the data (including copy-protected saved games, like GT5) to a new system.

Which was why I asked if you had a phat PS3... they are supposedly more prone to dying. My original 1st-gen PS3 died after 2 years.

Yellow Light Of Death.

Unfortunately the GT5 save is attached to your system, meaning if you can't fix your PS3 and decide you get a new one, you'll be starting from square-1. Fixing it might not be a long-term solution, but it might give you a chance to transfer all the data (including copy-protected saved games, like GT5) to a new system.

Which was why I asked if you had a phat PS3... they are supposedly more prone to dying. My original 1st-gen PS3 died after 2 years.

That's why Sony/PD needs to allow us to transfer our save files to external HDs. Like you can with MGS4 or other games.

The patch for backing up saves needs to come ASAP.

Anyways now that you can play B-spec remotely. It's now my priority after seeing this.

newbitmapimagear.jpg

Free X1 when you reach level 35. I don't know how hard the Vettel challenge will be but if i can't get it through there then this will do.

Anyways now that you can play B-spec remotely. It's now my priority after seeing this.

newbitmapimagear.jpg

Free X1 when you reach level 35. I don't know how hard the Vettel challenge will be but if i can't get it through there then this will do.

That's why Sony/PD needs to allow us to transfer our save files to external HDs. Like you can with MGS4 or other games.

This morning 60GB has a hard time reading GT5
tired.gif
I'll be in the garage to switch cars, then the music cuts off, then nothing but a frozen screen.
Sometimes I'll be in a race and be able to drive, but it won't clock me, and when I cross the finish, my car just sits there.

This morning 60GB has a hard time reading GT5
tired.gif
I'll be in the garage to switch cars, then the music cuts off, then nothing but a frozen screen.
Sometimes I'll be in a race and be able to drive, but it won't clock me, and when I cross the finish, my car just sits there.

^if you ps3 is already all broken and you don't care to fix it, just get a screw driver and take it all apart to get your disc out.

^if you ps3 is already all broken and you don't care to fix it, just get a screw driver and take it all apart to get your disc out.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Kaz said later this month, so fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Kaz said later this month, so fingers crossed.

GT5 secret Santa sounds awesome. Who wants to set it up? I'm in. I've got some goodies for whoever I get.

GT5 secret Santa sounds awesome. Who wants to set it up? I'm in. I've got some goodies for whoever I get.

Originally Posted by ddouble

newbitmapimagear.jpg

How do you play B Spec remotely? I gotta study today, but that doesn't mean Bob has to, as well.

EDIT: Looks like this feature has been delayed into 2011

Originally Posted by ddouble

newbitmapimagear.jpg

How do you play B Spec remotely? I gotta study today, but that doesn't mean Bob has to, as well.

EDIT: Looks like this feature has been delayed into 2011

Back
Top Bottom