Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by proper english

ok, im pretty much done w/ this game, i was careless with my credits and went OD on mods and cars i cant even use
grin.gif
i will be giving away my cars so PM me your PSN

Nissan GT-R (p) - decent amount of mods

Mustang Mach 1 (p) - all mods purchased

Audi R8 (p) - stock

Toyota Concept (p) - stock

Nissan Silvia S14 (s) - fully modded

Honda S2K (s) - fully modded

Honda Intergra Type R (s) - decent ammt of mods 

i have a few more, but theyre not worth listing. 

dibs on the GTR
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Who the hell is really gonna do the 24hour bspec race?
laugh.gif
i might when i get to it.
laugh.gif

i also have a question for those that have a race car ( i'm talking about "modern" race cars like the minolta or the R89C). have you guys had to pay ridiculous repair fees for them after every race?
long story short:
  • got Minolta new, fully modded it, raced it once (no crashes btw).
  • went to get oil check, saw that my repair bill was 1 mill, so i payed it.
    sick.gif
  • raced again (no crash), checked repair afterwards, another mil.
    sick.gif
    laugh.gif
needless to say, i didnt pay it again, same goes for my other 5 modern race cars. i'm sure its not just me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
i might when i get to it.
laugh.gif

i also have a question for those that have a race car ( i'm talking about "modern" race cars like the minolta or the R89C). have you guys had to pay ridiculous repair fees for them after every race?
long story short:
  • got Minolta new, fully modded it, raced it once (no crashes btw).
  • went to get oil check, saw that my repair bill was 1 mill, so i payed it.
    sick.gif
  • raced again (no crash), checked repair afterwards, another mil.
    sick.gif
    laugh.gif
needless to say, i didnt pay it again, same goes for my other 5 modern race cars. i'm sure its not just me.
laugh.gif

Nah, I don't think you have to make repairs all the time. I guess it's based on mileage... I would probably do a repair everytime I change my oil... or even every 2 times. But that's just me.
derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif

Forget B-spec... I just came across a Kaz tweet.
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ル・マン24時間完走[/font]

Nah, I don't think you have to make repairs all the time. I guess it's based on mileage... I would probably do a repair everytime I change my oil... or even every 2 times. But that's just me.
derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif

Forget B-spec... I just came across a Kaz tweet.
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ル・マン24時間完走[/font]

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

AlexV2Sappy:

Puss_in_boots1.jpg

laugh.gif

you got to wait till tomorrow man. i already gifted a car out today (treat it as a Christmas present ippo
laugh.gif
)

Hey man, could I borrow it after him? I can't do anything until I beat the Classic Racing Cup 
mad.gif
 I've fully built my '69 Camaro and even RM'ed it and then built up my Countach and I can't beat the first race with either one of them. I'll see what I have in my garage and gift it to you for your troubles, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
PSN: quiksilver_199

AlexV2Sappy:

Puss_in_boots1.jpg

laugh.gif

you got to wait till tomorrow man. i already gifted a car out today (treat it as a Christmas present ippo
laugh.gif
)

Hey man, could I borrow it after him? I can't do anything until I beat the Classic Racing Cup 
mad.gif
 I've fully built my '69 Camaro and even RM'ed it and then built up my Countach and I can't beat the first race with either one of them. I'll see what I have in my garage and gift it to you for your troubles, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

AlexV2Sappy:

Puss_in_boots1.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

mad.gif
i'll add you. i just got to wait on Tmacs to finish using it and i'll send it your way.

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

AlexV2Sappy:

Puss_in_boots1.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

mad.gif
i'll add you. i just got to wait on Tmacs to finish using it and i'll send it your way.

Almost done with it, should be able to gift it back tomorrow.

Thanks again, Alex.

EDIT: Except my #@#*@++ driver keeps hitting corners on Cote d-Azure in the 2J... Falling to 12th place every 2nd lap.. I'ma tune the gears for low top speed cause he prolly needs higher accel on that curvy track.

EDIT 2: Closed up the gear ratios and my lowest level Bob just crushed 'em on Cote D'Azur, like it wasn't even fair.

Almost done with it, should be able to gift it back tomorrow.

Thanks again, Alex.

EDIT: Except my #@#*@++ driver keeps hitting corners on Cote d-Azure in the 2J... Falling to 12th place every 2nd lap.. I'ma tune the gears for low top speed cause he prolly needs higher accel on that curvy track.

EDIT 2: Closed up the gear ratios and my lowest level Bob just crushed 'em on Cote D'Azur, like it wasn't even fair.

Tbh, Forza is the same way. I have a 2nd Gen Eclipse and on Forza every button is correct and in the correct position, every instrument is exactly as it should be. Probably doesn't have the texture of GT5, but its amazing that they were able to do 500 cars that way in such a short amount of time.

Tbh, Forza is the same way. I have a 2nd Gen Eclipse and on Forza every button is correct and in the correct position, every instrument is exactly as it should be. Probably doesn't have the texture of GT5, but its amazing that they were able to do 500 cars that way in such a short amount of time.

Honestly, I think Kaz should see if he can steal a few guys from the Forza team. The amount of detail in that game compared to the time in which they put it out is pretty amazing.

Honestly, I think Kaz should see if he can steal a few guys from the Forza team. The amount of detail in that game compared to the time in which they put it out is pretty amazing.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I agree, I wish they would come out with a super game together, though I know the odds of that are zero. Its just like Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.  I play them both, I enjoy them both, but I just wish they would combine the best of both games. There are things each does better.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I agree, I wish they would come out with a super game together, though I know the odds of that are zero. Its just like Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.  I play them both, I enjoy them both, but I just wish they would combine the best of both games. There are things each does better.

Back
Top Bottom