GRAN TURISMO 5 RELEASE DATE QUESTION

i was wondering what the consensus opinoion was about when the release date of GT5..the gamestop in my town said it would be in february but i have readelsewhere that it could be Q4 2009. so any info regarding this would be helpful because i plan on buying a PS3 along with the game..

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You did not see a PS3 thread? Here i'll help you. http://niketalk.com/topic/118717

Yea.

Now if this had been a 360 question, this would be fine. As there is no official thread.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

two versions are supposed to drop.... one is like a core game disc that drops this year (09)
and the other
which is about 40-50 dollars more with all the cars available for purchase/all dlc (10)
so i heard.

In an earlier interview with Kaz-san, he indicated that GT5 would drop shortly after GT PSP (Oct 1)... Rumors have been that it will be around Christmas...also, expect major updates to the game at TGS later this month (Sep. 24)

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

two versions are supposed to drop.... one is like a core game disc that drops this year (09)
and the other
which is about 40-50 dollars more with all the cars available for purchase/all dlc (10)
so i heard.

pretty sure they scratched that

rumors are dec 4 and worldwide release but who knows, i wouldnt be surprised if it came out in april

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

do any of yall think it will be mindblowingly system buying good?

that depends, did you find any of the previous GTs "mindblowingly system buying good" ? if u didnt find any of the previous ones to be than the samething can be said for 5

even with all the features and upgrades that theyre throwing at it, its still going to be gran turismo

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

do any of yall think it will be mindblowingly system buying good?

i finally copped a ps3 when i heard prologue dropped, thinking gt5 would be maybe a few seasons away... lets just say i'm almost so tired of waiting forgt5, i was damn near just gonna give my ps3 to my nephews since i hardly use it. hell, even while waiting for gt5, i went and copped a used ps2 and startedplaying gt3 and gt4 again. gt prologue shats on them all as far as realism but gt3 is still a fun game to play.

Back
Top Bottom