grand high x k-swiss collaboration :: dc's own designers gets a k-swiss shoe! (party2nite)

well its all cleared up. dude is getting bamma of the year
back to my initial ? that was asked as far as the project.
Grand High, your responce is respected, very genuine, and in all sincerity, this being a stepping stone, I hope to see you 2 grow into biggerand better things.

none taken my man, you have every right to your opinion...you should just block/report the bama who keeps sending you inbox msgs

Nah, it provides me with a good morning laugh.

God, I hate having you mentioned though lol. My last name being High, and my first name starting with G, I keep thinking people are calling me by my full name.

Originally Posted by Grand Hi

What's up NT, this is John from Grand High. First of all just want you guys to know that GH had nothing to do w/the "supporter" who sent a couple of you guys in box msgs, I know a couple of people on here (Ian, Lavan, Eyes of Hazel) and if its one thing they should know about us is that if we have something to say to anybody we say it to their face, not on some msg board and def not in a private msg. So whoever this "supporter" is please stop, we don't need you to speak for us. We knew going in to this that K-Swiss is not the hippist brand and that we would be opening ourselves up to be knocked but that's cool, we're big boys we can handle it. We toured Asia with them and they offered us an opportunity to do something we've never done before and we appreciate it. If you don't like the shoe that's cool, I understand that once you put something out there for public consumption its open season on it. This project is another rung on the ladder, a stepping stone that hopefully leads us to more opportunities. Love it, hate it or whatever, we can't even dunk and we have a shoe out and to me thats an accomplishment, an accomplishment that we wanted to share w/the DMV sneaker community. Lavan, your "I (Heart) Everyday Pple" AF1's are in the mail.

Much respect to you for coming in and dropping your opinion in here John. I am not a fan of the shoes, but just from your post you seem like a stand up guyand someone whose shop I would support. If it was an opportunity that you decided was a good fit for your business then I am all for it. Congrats on gettingthe offer to do a sig show with a major company.

Back
Top Bottom