Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully they include other cities, as well. I liked playing in Liberty City, as well. Not that I mind Los Santos, I just like to have options.

If enough people signed up, it would be fun to setup 2 rival crews. :lol:
Well the original NT group has 28 members and mine has 10 not including friends that want a join, i think we have enough to compete, we can just change our crew names

Joined. Can't wait. Bang bang, NT gaaaaang
nthat.gif

Ill say this I will lurk other people's world and do hits to get their money .I will also be the official crew money laundering service with various front properties and cars .If jobs need to be done I will have vans and weapons available .No leads no nothing the best way for me to do this is not be a member of nt gang can't be a visible name like that if you guys want to take over

Ill say this I will lurk other people's world and do hits to get their money .I will also be the official crew money laundering service with various front properties and cars .If jobs need to be done I will have vans and weapons available .No leads no nothing the best way for me to do this is not be a member of nt gang can't be a visible name like that if you guys want to take over
keyser soze?
laugh.gif

I'm going to be watching my back while doing heists online now. Didn't know how grimey some of you guys are. :lol:

I don't want to be that guy who gets killed after we finish the heist so y'all can keep more money. :smh:

I'm going to be watching my back while doing heists online now. Didn't know how grimey some of you guys are. :lol:

I don't want to be that guy who gets killed after we finish the heist so y'all can keep more money. :smh:

Yup that's why people better be sure to make bank deposits and not carry a ton of cash on them :lol:

Also better make sure to get insurance for you nice high end tricked out cars.

Also if those greedy mofos decide to not give your cut of the heist money it will be tracked in their stats or you can put a bounty on those fools and other members can hunt them down for some payback and retribution :evil:

Last edited:
man i aint goin lie imma be on my young marlo, you guys can buy the tricked out rides and high rises all day. imma be sitting in the grove street trap putting whoever
gives me problems a coffin in a bando every 2 mins. >:

Make sure all you guys have Bluetooth headsets, it'll be waaay more entertaining if we could all come up with a plan and rob those banks so we could be riding in Lambos bumping that Chief Keef.

Make sure all you guys have Bluetooth headsets, it'll be waaay more entertaining if we could all come up with a plan and rob those banks so we could be riding in Lambos bumping that Chief Keef.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 beating 'Kay Kay' all the way to the bank.....then we gon rob that mofo

Now that I think of it, guarantee there's a GBE gang somewhere when this game comes out, bunch of dirty dreadheads stealing and killing. I'm shooting dreadheads on gp

:lol:
laugh.gif

beating 'Kay Kay' all the way to the bank.....then we gon rob that mofo

Now that I think of it, guarantee there's a GBE gang somewhere when this game comes out, bunch of dirty dreadheads stealing and killing. I'm shooting dreadheads on gp

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom