Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rockstar announced last week that the launch of GTA Online was going to be ****. :lol:

This the same reason some ya rushed through the story line and then complaint that the game was no longer interesting....give it some time, the game is not going anywhere, take time to absorb everything it has to offer, I'm damb near 70% and still have yet to beat the game...lol

finally got back online and my dude is just standing around with other dudes lookin like day laborers.

This the same reason some ya rushed through the story line and then complaint that the game was no longer interesting....give it some time, the game is not going anywhere, take time to absorb everything it has to offer, I'm damb near 70% and still have yet to beat the game...lol

This.

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and screw one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and screw 'em all".

I figured there would be a lot of issues, imma just hold off until this weekend to start so hopefully I wouldn't lose any progress.

I figured there would be a lot of issues, imma just hold off until this weekend to start so hopefully I wouldn't lose any progress.

Tried this morning. Woke up early before class so i played. Created a character twice and it wouldn't even load

Pretty much.

I felt a little bad when my friends were telling me that they beat the game already, but I'm still enjoying the story myself. I just got all 3 characters finally. :lol:

So I bypassed the race somehow and was dropped out of the sky with some random character behind the Vinewood sign. Made my way to the city and killed some online dude who was just standing there. I had 0 dollars and managed to rob a couple stores.

Tried to exit and join my crew, **** started back over and now I'm waiting for the race, AGAIN.

waiting for race......

once i join the xbox crew, everyone in that crew will be on my online game?

A billion+ in 3 days of sales as well as two weeks to beta test the online situation and this joint is still unplayable online... Rockstar is weak AF for this one. :smh:

A billion+ in 3 days of sales as well as two weeks to beta test the online situation and this joint is still unplayable online... Rockstar is weak AF for this one. :smh:

THIS!!!! MFs took the money and went on vacation dawg, no damns.

Please.

Beta test, sure, but how many players did they have on once.

We're talking about MILLIONS of people trying to log in at the same damn time. The sheer size of the world makes it that much harder. It'd be a technological marvel if everything was smooth sailing.

Consider the first couple of days as an "open beta". You're going to run into server issues. It's inevitable.

Last edited:

Do you have to join a crew or can you just lone wolf it?
All about teamwork in GTA online; Havent experienced any problems like others but its fun, they went OD with character customization & car insurance, etc. Made it sort of realistic in a sense. 

Last edited:
I started right at release and was lucky able to break through the racing level problem.

About level 12 now since I have nothing better to do but lay around the house until im fully recovered.

Servers are a little bit better, you can notice that R* is changing things around as periodically throughout the day you notice different options on menus and things are more streamlined.

Furtherest ive made it was solo mode. Finally find a car worth racing in but it jus never loads the race... i dribe around murkin **** for n hr. Get wasted. Try some more. No dice... im so sick of makin dudes... takin a lil hiatus. See yall n a few days

Back
Top Bottom