Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see most of the NT PS3 crews are full, so anybody else wanna link up add me.

PSN- Infyrno23
I let the Yoppa sing.

is that patch out??

i think so, i just got an update

also, are some of you guys sending me crew requests to be on team niketalk? if you are pm me first i dont know if their just randoms which i think they are

psn-mota2323

i keep getting killed online.  The person in charge of "Team NT" needs to close registration or make it private, i got some random dudes joining.

i keep getting killed online.  The person in charge of "Team NT" needs to close registration or make it private, i got some random dudes joining.
the more people in the crew the better. id trust a random person in my crew than a random person not.

I've found a new level of douchery. People who join missions and hang back and let the test of the team do the work.

I've found a new level of douchery. People who join missions and hang back and let the test of the team do the work.
Dawg just made me spit juice all over my keyboard
mean.gif

GT: Burn One Twice... Level 25.

I get all da duckets

Dawg just made me spit juice all over my keyboard :smh:

GT: Burn One Twice... Level 25.

I get all da duckets
when you ask, where he's at, he says, he's on his way, yet, check the mini map, and he's doing donuts near the start. Your just stuck,.
I hate the fact that blowing up a personal vehicle makes you a bad sport. Sometimes, it's necessary to teach a lesson.

Didn't realize I was battling with a fellow NT member until we both killed each other a couple times 
roll.gif

Where can I get a mask?????

I don't see them anywhere at ammunation or a clothing store

I think I lost like 10 g's playing the crooked cops job. Some dingus brought the evidence to into this yard. :smh: Cops had the place surrounded.

YO Bri9Hunna let me be a representative in the crew :nthat:
it seems i'm the only one that got the NT logo on my shirt and car :smokin

A ***** can't get past the tip screen after the race :smh:

I'm RomeBee4 on PSN add me, put NT in the friend request so I'll know

EDIT: :rofl: @ my character, this ***** is a mute Nnamdi Asmougha clone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom