Grape 5s to be released anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....
Yay, let's ruin sneaker collecting for good!

I will not get a pair of shoes I don't like so I can get a pair I do like. Missed out on the CDP because of that. No one wanted to split (cept the XI/XIII) because everyone wanted the older pair.

Anyone who buys into this cannot ever complain about a price increase and hypebeast ruining the game. NO, YOU ARE RUINING IT.

I quit playing video games for this same reason. Very similar things were happening in the game industry. Now if a game is not made by Rockstar or Bethesda (with few exceptions), it will take a lot for me to grab it even at half price.

Last edited:
Next year is the 23rd Anniversary of the V, so there's a good chance you will see them in 2013. Along with a host of other Vs

If it's an OG colorway that has retro'd before, it's almost automatic that it drops within 7 years. That's actually long. Most Jordans get retro'd every 5-6 years. I'd be shocked if the grapes didn't drop next year. Can't wait for all the chaos.

It comes up every year it seems. No one knows for sure when they will return, but it's inevitable, and so are the quality complaints.

how many times are they gonna come out.i know they came out once already but the quality of them are gonna suck!

They might. We all know that JB goes hard for the 23rd anniversary, got my finger's crossed.

I am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....

Watch them not announce what the QS will be until after these XVIIs drop, and then it ends up being some Spiz'ikes or AJFs...JB got you twice :lol:

Still have my pair of Grapes that I've been wearing since 2006...only sneaker I've waited in line hours for.

Hopefully. If they are doing something with the XVII "buying" your ability to purchase a QS it will be interesting to see how it goes.

This is what I heard.
3 OG Colorways, 2 Retro+'s
We know one colorway is the White/Fire-Red Black.
I bet another OG colorway is Black.
That leaves one more!
The black metallics just came out last year. If it is 3 OGs, then it would be the Black Soles that is already confirmed, the grapes, and the red soles. 2 retro+ colorways would be the Laneys and a new colorway.

The rumors right now are the Black Soles (confirmed), the Grapes, the Stealths, and the Laney's are coming out next year

Im pretty sure the "Blacksole" reflective tongue FireReds are not releasing and the FireReds that are coming out are the black tongue red sole/white toecap.

Last edited:
by the looks of it theres gunna be a few 5s released next year so most likely they will be in there. this is based on the fact they had the 3s last year and 4s this year.

Im pretty sure the "Blacksole" reflective tongue FireReds are not releasing and the FireReds that are coming out are the black tongue red sole/white toecap.
No those were just early pics. Jordan Brand has confirmed it is the Black Sole that are coming out in January at the very least. So who knows, maybe we'll see em both next year.

I thought it was the Red Soles (sorry it's what I call em) that were dropping next year too, I was disappointed as I dont like these ones.

Here is the other thread for reference
http://niketalk.com/t/345095/air-jordan-v-fire-reds-to-re-retro-1-26-13

Last edited:
I'm really hoping the Grapes drop, I'm holding off buying a pair for now in hopes that they do come out :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom