grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

yeah those laney's are super clean.

i really doubt that these will drop, but if they do i will be so mad that i didnt save up for them lol.

yeah those laney's are super clean.

i really doubt that these will drop, but if they do i will be so mad that i didnt save up for them lol.

I was thinking about the quickstrike XXs that dropped and nobody had a clue. This could happen, but I still doubt it.

I was thinking about the quickstrike XXs that dropped and nobody had a clue. This could happen, but I still doubt it.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

The XX drop that was an error with Nike's online inventory system? I thought all those orders got cancelled.

The XX drop that was an error with Nike's online inventory system? I thought all those orders got cancelled.

Originally Posted by mints

Mints, you are right. The XXs were up for a couple hours but they did cancel everyone's orders.

Originally Posted by mints

Mints, you are right. The XXs were up for a couple hours but they did cancel everyone's orders.

So Ray Allen XIII, Blk/Rd Low XI, and the Grape/Laney V's all on the same day. Yeah ok
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom