Grape Vs safe to UNDS?

Just wanna ask if its safe to UNDS a pair of Grape Vs from 06? its been 6 years already my concern would be the mid soles crumbling.. Checked my pair the mid soles are still firm but the air bubbles are fogging just a little but not that bad.. my pair is still DS.. thanks just wanna hear your opinions... planning to wear them tom.

You should be fine. I wore mine about 2 months ago with no problem. I wasn't UNDSing them though. It also depends on how they were stored. Mine were always stored in a dry location unwrapped in a box. Hope this helps 

Thanks for the feedback wore my grapes a while ago.. no paint chipping and crumbling very happy with the quality

thanks for the feedback guys.. my only concern is the humidity here in the Philippines.. older pairs get easily brittle mid soles.. I guess I was lucky it didnt crumble..

I got a DS pair and a UNDS pair. Jordan brand IMO was still decent on quality then but I can't say the same for them now.

I got a DS pair and a UNDS pair. Jordan brand IMO was still decent on quality then but I can't say the same for them now.
^Agreed.  2006 probably the last year of decent quality.  My Grapes are very well made, no glue residue and stitching is on point.

Originally Posted by uptown2k

99-01 are the only shoes Im aware of that are currently giving some people trouble

would this also apply to AJ XI's (2000/2001)? I mean if they are still DS and you decide you want to unds them.

I have 2000-2001 concords, spacejams, and breds and I wear them all on a regular basis and there are no issues. On one pair the sole is separating a little from the patent leather other than that they hold up excellent

Yeah don't think there old enough to start to crumple depending on how they were stored ..but paint chipping may occur around 3-4 wears

Back
Top Bottom