GREAT Alternative to an Ironing Board... (PICS)

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Or you can do it like this.
Extreme%20Ironing.jpg
eek.gif

Look what I found:

extremeironing.png
I wonder if he used starch.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

I thought she WAS John Travolta's daughter when I saw comparison pics. But yea, that lack of mass is unbelievable.

For a real alternative to an ironing board, get one of these. It's a press like they have in cleaners but made for home use. It'll literally have you in and out in seconds, does both sides, doesn't iron wrinkles in, makes crisp creases and they only run about 150-250$

41NCZN6B7FL._SS500_.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where can I find this??? I used to work at a department store and our alterations dept had one of the big industrial-strength presses like this that has a water line hooked up to it so it can have enough fluids for the steam. If this thing is even remotely comparable, I really, really need it. Thread-save of the year.

I thought she WAS John Travolta's daughter when I saw comparison pics. But yea, that lack of mass is unbelievable.

For a real alternative to an ironing board, get one of these. It's a press like they have in cleaners but made for home use. It'll literally have you in and out in seconds, does both sides, doesn't iron wrinkles in, makes crisp creases and they only run about 150-250$

41NCZN6B7FL._SS500_.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where can I find this??? I used to work at a department store and our alterations dept had one of the big industrial-strength presses like this that has a water line hooked up to it so it can have enough fluids for the steam. If this thing is even remotely comparable, I really, really need it. Thread-save of the year.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

41NCZN6B7FL._SS500_.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Anywhere really, Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sim...id=1293429920&sr=8-2 That is the name brand one I have now, moms has a Singer downstairs. They're worth it. They come with a plastic water spray bottle, same thing though, take 20 seconds or so to fully heat up and have different fabric-temp otions.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

41NCZN6B7FL._SS500_.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Anywhere really, Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sim...id=1293429920&sr=8-2 That is the name brand one I have now, moms has a Singer downstairs. They're worth it. They come with a plastic water spray bottle, same thing though, take 20 seconds or so to fully heat up and have different fabric-temp otions.

*Robert Freeman*A WHITE woman with a FLAT bootie who will listen to my problems*Robert Freeman*

*Robert Freeman*A WHITE woman with a FLAT bootie who will listen to my problems*Robert Freeman*

Back
Top Bottom