Great Moments in Spittin' "Game" History Vol. My Swag is Phenomenal

Post up your great moments in spittin' "game" history...

I can recall one of many stories. (many more to come of course
pimp.gif
) I justgot my first car, was 17 years old, and it was the last day of my summer internship. I had just left work and I stopped at Shell by my house. When I pulled upto the gas station I seen this shorty in baby blue sweats with some nice cheeks. I was in awe and she caught me looking at her and she started to smile. Whatmade it even sweeter was her face was just as nice. When she smiled I was in a "trance" and I was just looking at her hard. She could tell but shecouldn't see my eyes though because I had on some shades. She drove off and I said to myself "WAKE UP _". So what I did was I sped up to whereshe was, rolled down my window, (with my seat back, my swag was on point
laugh.gif
) I made my left hand in the form of a paper, and with my right hand moved it in a writing motion. She was cheezin' hard and she gave me hernumber...The next day I had her on lock and found out that she was 23. I didn't even say anything. G...a...m...e.

Originally Posted by TCW 96

Nice try, but you have...

FAILED.

_ please.

As much as you slurp on 50...I ain't going to start. I ain't trying to be banned.

Why does every thread start like this?

I know NT got _ who got swag. If you complaining about the thread you probably fail at this.

Exit thread please.

I was 16 working at Safeway grocery store bagging groceries and this Asian girl was loving the kid but I was tired and didn't notice the signs. So i finishbagging it up and she leaves the store, but I was looking so right that she played the " I forgot to buy something card" and went right back into myline so I could could bag up some more groceries for her. After that we had sex right down on the ground.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by TCW 96

Nice try, but you have...

FAILED.

_ please.

As much as you slurp on 50...I ain't going to start. I ain't trying to be banned.

Why does every thread start like this?

I know NT got _ who got swag. If you complaining about the thread you probably fail at this.

Exit thread please.

Well one problem is that you're a Star Wars fan and claim to have swag. Second, you didn't post pics. Third (my response), I have a decent payingjob for someone in my age bracket, and I happen to have nearly $300 in my checking account, now beat that.

Damn, this post turned on you like Ash's hand in Evil Dead. Lame joke i know, but i watched zombie movies today.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Well one problem is that you're a Star Wars fan and claim to have swag
Star Wars is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, while it is nothing wrong with Star Wars, I don't expect a guy that has it as his sig and avatar to be "spitting game". Technically whatdude did isn't even considered spitting game. He didn't even claim to smash, which is what really matters in the end.

Why NT gotta go on EVERY SINGLE LAST dude
laugh.gif
...it aint always necessary, and I enjoy sum fine +$+* talkin as much as the next n'ga...but damn yall,relax...

Newayz...pullin this 36-24-36 type jawn in the Gallery one day was my favorite moment...we was both in line at Taco Bell...she was wearin a Cowboys jacket andI started rappin 2 her about that, and I jus kept my mouth movin...long as she was listenin and respondin I aint really care wat I was sayin (I know yall beenthere
laugh.gif
)...

Neways so we ended up eatin 2getha and all of a sudden 4 no reason, I snatched her taco and took a OD big bite out that maph*cka...she hit me with the
indifferent.gif
,then after a lil mental scramblin I came up with: 'Guess I'm lucky I'm cute, or youda been finna rock me' (which is a lil outta character 4 me,but I guess I was just feelin myself that day and aint know what else 2 say
laugh.gif
), and flashed her the 10,000 watt grin...she said 'You got a lot of balls2 take a black person food, but you right' and started laughin...whole time I'm thinkin 2 myself 'holy +$+*, that worked!'...we finished ourmeal, traded #'s and parted ways...yeah that was good.

yall are trying to hard All I do is throw on the wolf shirt and call it a day, Women love it Haven't gone a night without a wolf shirt smashing.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

laugh.gif
...it aint always necessary, and I enjoy sum fine +$+* talkin as much as the next n'ga...but damn yall, relax...

Newayz...pullin this 36-24-36 type jawn in the Gallery one day was my favorite moment...we was both in line at Taco Bell...she was wearin a Cowboys jacket and I started rappin 2 her about that, and I jus kept my mouth movin...long as she was listenin and respondin I aint really care wat I was sayin (I know yall been there
laugh.gif
)...

Neways so we ended up eatin 2getha and all of a sudden 4 no reason, I snatched her taco and took a OD big bite out that maph*cka...she hit me with the
indifferent.gif
, then after a lil mental scramblin I came up with: 'Guess I'm lucky I'm cute, or youda been finna rock me' (which is a lil outta character 4 me, but I guess I was just feelin myself that day and aint know what else 2 say
laugh.gif
), and flashed her the 10,000 watt grin...she said 'You got a lot of balls 2 take a black person food, but you right' and started laughin...whole time I'm thinkin 2 myself 'holy +$+*, that worked!'...we finished our meal, traded #'s and parted ways...yeah that was good.

pimp.gif
good!**$.
Real NT _'s know what's sup.

Some days you just be feeling your swag and feeling extra confident. It doesn't mean that you're cocky all the time.

was 16 working at Safeway grocery store bagging groceries and this Asian girl was loving the kid but I was tired and didn't notice the signs. So i finish bagging it up and she leaves the store, but I was looking so right that she played the " I forgot to buy something card" and went right back into my line so I could could bag up some more groceries for her. After that we had sex right down on the ground.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...it aint always necessary, and I enjoy sum fine +$+* talkin as much as the next n'ga...but damn yall, relax...

Newayz...pullin this 36-24-36 type jawn in the Gallery one day was my favorite moment...we was both in line at Taco Bell...she was wearin a Cowboys jacket and I started rappin 2 her about that, and I jus kept my mouth movin...long as she was listenin and respondin I aint really care wat I was sayin (I know yall been there
laugh.gif
)...

indifferent.gif
, then after a lil mental scramblin I came up with: 'Guess I'm lucky I'm cute, or youda been finna rock me' (which is a lil outta character 4 me, but I guess I was just feelin myself that day and aint know what else 2 say
laugh.gif
), and flashed her the 10,000 watt grin...she said 'You got a lot of balls 2 take a black person food, but you right' and started laughin...whole time I'm thinkin 2 myself 'holy +$+*, that worked!'...we finished our meal, traded #'s and parted ways...yeah that was good.

roll.gif

thats swaggeriffic though
laugh.gif
....you took a big chance and got the W

i cant think of any stories recently girls been just holla'n at me and gettin my number in a slick manner
laugh.gif
...-waits for someone to yell DUCKTALES!!!!!-

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I was 16 working at Safeway grocery store bagging groceries and this Asian girl was loving the kid but I was tired and didn't notice the signs. So i finish bagging it up and she leaves the store, but I was looking so right that she played the " I forgot to buy something card" and went right back into my line so I could could bag up some more groceries for her. After that we had sex right down on the ground.

pimp.gif

I jus kept my mouth movin...long as she was listenin and respondin I aint really care wat I was sayin (I know yall been there
laugh.gif
)...

Word...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That *+#@ could have ended up terrible.....But

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After that we had sex right down on the ground.
roll.gif
I'm surprised every NTer doesn't have a story ending with this line.

Any guy that even manages to get a smile out of me deserves an award. I'm mean to strangers.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom