Great News: Bordeaux VII's 100% CONFIRMED for 2011

sour diesel

Banned
Just grabbed the newest issue of Kicks (Brandon Jennings cover), and there's a full page article confirming the Bordeaux's. I know up until this point, it was only a strong rumor... so we can all rejoice knowing that these are guaranteed to drop. The article also mentions Playoff 13's and Cement 3's, but we already knew about those.

I took a pretty crappy picture just in case anyone wanted proof, having some trouble with my phone right now but I'll upload it as soon as possible.e pi

EDIT: Here's the pic..

dgm59j.jpg

pimp.gif

I Swear The Heavens Have Answered My Prayers... Bords Confirmed, Grape/Laney Pack In The Makin, Re-Release Of The AGM1 Hot Reds, Pearls In A Week.
smokin.gif

wonder what JB decides to change on this retro? a Bordeaux winebottle instead of "23" on back?

I dunno about all that "Based God" %!@! goin on in my thread homie... but glad you are excited
smile.gif

Let's be as optimistic as possible for now. They were pretty darn faithful to the Hare retro in the CDP pack.

bordeaux vii's are sooo over hyped? why? just because it's one of the few remaining og's to not be retroed?..

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.

aka the hype will get you
laugh.gif

I had these in the 1st grade...I thought they were soooo cool. They are sooo ugly that they are BEAUTIFUL...I need these and the Marron 6's to drop and my childhood shoe collection will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom