Great News: Bordeaux VII's 100% CONFIRMED for 2011

nx98ur.gif

2011>2010

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Space jam hyped release I see.

Not even. Aside from OG collectors, and those somewhat in the know with with MJ and the history behind these, I see these sitting for a few days. Cool grey's are a different story.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.

aka the hype will get you
laugh.gif
Nah, that crap doesn't work on me. If I don't like something, I'm not wasting any kind of money on it. There are plenty of retro J's that were hyped in the past and I've passed simply because I know that I'll never wear them due to the wackness.
laugh.gif

5 pairs copped, had these in 6th grade .

also they sat on shelves forever, no one really bought them first time around!

5 pairs copped, had these in 6th grade .

also they sat on shelves forever, no one really bought them first time around!

Have fun with your ugly VII's, folks. I won't stand in your way to getting them.

bordeauxs confirmed..................................................................................

aa03604d391d7fc867a0cfb6f029dc6f61b3f00e.gif

double

pimp.gif

seriously

I'll be wearing these while waiting in line for the laney/grape 5's with the 23 stitching on the side
roll.gif

Alright......

Back
Top Bottom