images
images

pimp.gif

Yeah they were pretty good... I guess
eyes.gif

jk jk. 2004 was a wild year.
What a career Carnell had in front of him
tired.gif
Well, actually he's still got a chance to have a good career. Pending anymore injuries.

It's too late to think of any other duos except Reggie/Lendale, but I'll be back later with my football thinking cap.

Yeah they were pretty good... I guess
eyes.gif

jk jk. 2004 was a wild year.
What a career Carnell had in front of him
tired.gif
Well, actually he's still got a chance to have a good career. Pending anymore injuries.

It's too late to think of any other duos except Reggie/Lendale, but I'll be back later with my football thinking cap.

Its not like Barry was getting equal carries when Thurman was there. So its not like I would call that a true one two punch like Caddy and Brown was. Lendale and Bush could be thrown in the mix as well.

Its not like Barry was getting equal carries when Thurman was there. So its not like I would call that a true one two punch like Caddy and Brown was. Lendale and Bush could be thrown in the mix as well.

Ya Barry Thurman
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Others:

dal_a_james_dickerson1_sw_576.jpg

From 1979-82 Eric Dickerson and Craig James combined to rush for 8,192 yards and 70 touchdowns, a mark that remains an NCAA career record for a duo.

DFC766E3-438A-4BE5-9860-E0E9CC014F73.jpg
(With either Phillips or Green)

Sentimental favorites
nerd.gif

81376326.jpg

chad-johnson-oregon-state-8x10-photo_76f241c59aedb79f43f6a28d94e4e0e1.jpg

large_Housh8.jpg

Ya Barry Thurman
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Others:

dal_a_james_dickerson1_sw_576.jpg

From 1979-82 Eric Dickerson and Craig James combined to rush for 8,192 yards and 70 touchdowns, a mark that remains an NCAA career record for a duo.

DFC766E3-438A-4BE5-9860-E0E9CC014F73.jpg
(With either Phillips or Green)

Sentimental favorites
nerd.gif

81376326.jpg

chad-johnson-oregon-state-8x10-photo_76f241c59aedb79f43f6a28d94e4e0e1.jpg

large_Housh8.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

they had brandon jacobs and that white boy one year ......all 4 was sick
does this really count tho?
Gotta agree w. Mike here....kinda like saying the RB trio of Portis, Gore, and McGahee were the best triple-threat in college FB history....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

they had brandon jacobs and that white boy one year ......all 4 was sick
does this really count tho?
Gotta agree w. Mike here....kinda like saying the RB trio of Portis, Gore, and McGahee were the best triple-threat in college FB history....

Back
Top Bottom