Greg Paulus to start at QB for Syracuse

I didN't know the Tarheel hate was that strong for Pualus.
laugh.gif
he does'n even play for Duke any more, leave him alone.
laugh.gif

sounds like he was given the job...probably was guaranteed the starting job before he transferred.
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! I think that was part of this processs of "transferring" all along. Seriously why would he evenplay football with one year of eligibility left if he wasn't gauranteed the job? Didn't he try out for the packers or somebody? He's trying toget some shine on the D-1 level so the scouts take notice

i know it's been 4 years, but i'm not sure if some of the people posting in this thread realize paulus is one of the greatest ny high school football players ever...

Four years away from high level competition in any sport is a long time. Heck MJ (the greatest bball player ever) was away from the NBA a year and he wasn't dominating again right out of the gate. It took him a while to get his form back. I just don't see dude walking in there after four years away and lighting it up, even if it is Syracuse. Maybe at midseason once he gets a few games under his belt, but my guess would be that he is going to struggle.

10 Wins in 4 years or so? For all you guys laughing, this will create marginal interest in the program for a few weeks. Paulus is an athletic kid, so maybehe'll surprise some of you this season.

He's winning no matter what.....played ball/graduated Duke in 4 years....starting QB at Syracuse as a grad student for 1 year. No matter what happens,he's probably made a lifetime of connects that will have him w. a 6 figure job as soon as he gets his Orange diploma....

Good for him...stay in college as long as possible....

what a "SURPRISE"

but you know what, better then being at DUKE because you know he had no chance to getting to the NBA....he might have a better chance here!

I want to say he will do horrible, but he was great in HS. I know it was a long time ago but I think he will surprise someone.

And this coverage is more then anything else were getting....

Originally Posted by WizardsExtreme

what a "SURPRISE"

but you know what, better then being at DUKE because you know he had no chance to getting to the NBA....he might have a better chance here!
He already graduated and his basketball eligibility is up. The +%$% are you talking about?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

they should start dave legree... my dude from bk.. he 6'5 220

i mean if he still on the squad..
Legree from South Shore
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dude was a beast in PSAL

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

they should start dave legree... my dude from bk.. he 6'5 220

i mean if he still on the squad..
Legree from South Shore
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dude was a beast in PSAL
heard about that dude. What happened to him????

Back
Top Bottom