Gregg Williams Audio SMH

Not sure if it has been posted or not  but
eek.gif

I think it's a wrap for his career 

I posted a reference to this in the NFL off season thread. There's a longer version of this that has audio of Williams handing out money for the previous game against the Lions. He calls the Lions "weak-a*#, phony-@#! mfers" before handing out the dough.

If I were Godell, I would suspend Loomis, Payton, & Vitt for even daring to appeal their suspensions in the face of lying several times to the league. There's nothing lower than a person who lies. A man only has his word & rep. These dudes don't have either. Plus Payton had Vitt stealing vicodin for him so Payton's a junkie too.

It's one thing to get your players to play hard & hit hard but when you talk about taking out ACLs & stuff, your talking about taking away people's lively hoods - their potential to earn money or bigger contracts or even being able to play to their maximum abilities in the future.

There is no doubt in my mind now that Williams had his ******** D back in '06 try & injure Peyton which began his neck problems. Check out the vid here. He's been teaching dirty tactics since he's been a coach in the league.

To tell y'all the truth,

I'm actually surprised by some of the things he was saying.

Dude was straight ruthless.
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

We dont know if this is in the other 31 lockerrooms though. We don't know. We dont know whats in the Ravens, Steelers, Jets locker rooms. We know how Rodney Harrison and them boys played for the Pats in the early 00's. We don't know ya'll. This could be much closer to standard fare than we realize.

30t6p3b.gif
I couldn't even finish listening. This is just plain disgusting and pathetic. What a certified clown. He'll never step on a gridiron to coach again, deservedly so. 
tired.gif

The only thing I heard that was bad or outrageous in the that clip was him telling them to take out Crabtree's ACL.

kill Frank Gore's head 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I hate when people curse because they think it makes their point more valid...dude sounds like a drunk hillbilly

Are y'all really surprised, god forgives these killers won't lol 
laugh.gif

Greg Williams need to get his "A Few Good Men On"

afewgoodmenjack6.JPG

and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, brings you entertainment every Sunday.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on your tv-- you need me on your tv

laugh.gif

None of this is surprising.  He didn't mention money at any point.  He said get out there and kill the other team.  That is what they are trained to do (yes i know not kill but you understand)

People are taking this stuff way too seriously.  Its a full contact sport always has been as Laurence Taylor, ask Bill Romanowski.  I don't understand how people are shocked by this.  I grew up playing soccer my whole life and i would have coaches tell me "#15 is their best player in the first five minutes foul him and foul him hard....get the point across early"  And that was soccer.

So when a coach says go kill Frank Gore....um that's your job. 

Originally Posted by psk2310

It's one thing to get your players to play hard & hit hard but when you talk about taking out ACLs & stuff, your talking about taking away people's lively hoods - their potential to earn money or bigger contracts or even being able to play to their maximum abilities in the future.

There is no doubt in my mind now that Williams had his ******** D back in '06 try & injure Peyton which began his neck problems. Check out the vid here. He's been teaching dirty tactics since he's been a coach in the league.

Funny thats my cuzin who took Mannings head off in that vid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

None of this is surprising.  He didn't mention money at any point.  He said get out there and kill the other team.  That is what they are trained to do (yes i know not kill but you understand)

People are taking this stuff way too seriously.  Its a full contact sport always has been as Laurence Taylor, ask Bill Romanowski.  I don't understand how people are shocked by this.  I grew up playing soccer my whole life and i would have coaches tell me "#15 is their best player in the first five minutes foul him and foul him hard....get the point across early"  And that was soccer.

So when a coach says go kill Frank Gore....um that's your job.   
There's an extended version of this where he starts handing out money to players from the Detriot game. He starts with the $200 rewards & climbs to $10,000...The dropbox account the audio is housed on is not available anymore. The message reads "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Hitting hard is one thing, telling dudes to take out ACLs is another. If you don't understand that, then there's nothing I can say or do for you....

If I played for him I'd be frothing at the mouth by the end of that speech...

Back
Top Bottom