Greta Van susteren gets owned by Al Sharpton

wow..after seeing that part 2 she got throroughly owned
laugh.gif

i love how she said "we'll agree to disagree" when Al clearly owned her argument... she's been learning from Bill i see
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't particularly care for Al Sharpton, but when he comes to debate he always handles himself well. His persona and the way he's presented is thatof an angry militant black man, but he's quite well thought and calculated when articulating his points. He murked a lady similarly in an argument on Dr.Phil.

he didnt say "look at these cracker-eating, hot-dog water-smelling, flip-flop-wearing-in-the-wintertime, light rock listening, sweatshirt-tucking, easily-sunburned whities"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn

Now that heard these sermons that are "Racist", all I have to say is this, PEOPLE MUST BE SMOKING ROCKS!!!!! That man said nothing but the truth,hell, he even defended white women, but it in the spirit of political media, they are trying to make something out of nothing to bring Obama down. Look backon history, its in your books, its on video, it's in spoken word, its at work, and its in neighborhoods. Everything that man said was the truth notracist, and just because Obama went to that church that does not mean he holds those similar views. Everybody has been to church and heard a pastor saysomething that made you go
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
, but that doesn't mean you throw people away, cause if that was case, everybody would be in the trash except babies. So these people need tochill and talk about something else.

The pastor said nothing but truth. We had a discussion about this in class the other day. Most of the students who are white didn't believe it and myprofessor said that if you want texts about it just ask. I'm Republican but Fox News is the absolute worst when it comes to our generation. They appeal toa much older crowd. Al Sharpton clearly won the debate. Kudos Al for presenting yourself in a respectful manner.

Back
Top Bottom