Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear but thats the thing. Ask anyone from the original threads that had to buy overseas and they will confirm that tag. It will throw a red flag at first look but remember the royals are more of an international shoe so legit pairs from there will show differences from pairs sold in the u.s.
View media item 498207

I purchased 2 international pairs through croatianstyle and neither of them had a hangtag.

Last edited:
What's so funny? you really think I'm using my galaxies as a phone? Is you naive? "B" grades are not authorized by Nike because of flaws. Hence not "A" grade. It's flawed. It gets expelled from the factory into outlets, nike wants to put it on sale, it's not legit how they want it to be, catch my drift?
You're funny.

But wrong. B grades are still authorized by Nike, they were manufactured in the same production run of retail shoes. Flawed, yes. Unauthorized/not legit? No.

"B" grades are not authorized by Nike because of flaws. Hence not "A" grade. It's flawed. It gets expelled from the factory into outlets, nike wants to put it on sale, it's not legit how they want it to be, catch my drift?
sorry, but lol

I think you got shet mixed up

if nike sells it. its as legit & as authorized as it can be..

they made the freakin' shoe.. maybe if it was at ross or something then i can question it

why the hell would Nike sell fake unauthorized shoes

Last edited:
gm royals pairs i've stumble upon have different texture on the soles.. it feels more rough compare to the ORs

..but you can't really tell when you take a pic

Last edited:
Read the first sentence replying to that post.

Why would concords, grapes, 4's or any of those other shoes have to do with the fact that I haven't seen that on a retail pair of royals.

Also check out the GM concords Demonicquiiks just posted. Toebox has the leather nipple.
Those snippets do not automatically make a pair of J's GM.  Just accept it.

No man look at your sizing tag and your inside net stitching yours looks way more legit than the one my agent took a picture of

im planning to return the rstor ones and get it from kinstor, if its still a fail im just gonna get my money back

They are legit because the man said they ARE legit, not that GM crap lol

We have to stop calling GM's authentic, just say they're GM. Confusing the youth!

Also the shape of those Concords are horrible, I would most def return them if possible. From the back, the left shoe looks like an ankle sprain waiting to happen!

We have to stop calling GM's authentic, just say they're GM. Confusing the youth!

Also the shape of those Concords are horrible, I would most def return them if possible. From the back, the left shoe looks like an ankle sprain waiting to happen!
i took those pictures at a low angle sorry i made them look like i broke my ankles. haha 
happy.gif

No man look at your sizing tag and your inside net stitching yours looks way more legit than the one my agent took a picture of

im planning to return the rstor ones and get it from kinstor, if its still a fail im just gonna get my money back

but bro, he says they are legit, the sole is so blue that its normal

:smh:

but bro, he says they are legit, the sole is so blue that its normal

:smh:

Sorry, the first part of my comment regarding Legit was in reference to the Royal 1 post, where dude was surprised his GM pair didn't look like the pair pictured. The pair pictured were Legit, that's why.

Last edited:
So my buddy meets up with some dude off a Facebook group and buys these Cav 4's size 12 for $240. Seller said he payed $240 through and pre-release site. My boy sees them at night in a parking lot for the local gym, uses a flashlight and checks them quick, they look legit so he takes them home and goes over them more and compares them to his Finishline bred 4. He notices the materials are different and the wings are much looser and floppier, he notices the insole stitching is different and that when you push your finger down on the CAVS pair, they smush in a lot easier than the bred 4's do. He so see's some paint issues and bugs out calls me, sending me photos asking if they are fake or GM. My first opinion was they were legit until he told me about the wings, how they smushed easy, the hangtag and paper, plus there was no MSRP price label on the box. (My bred 4's didn't have the MSRP label either and I got mine from sneakerhead.com which is 100% legit site) I was under the impression that GM shoes are exactly or very close too the same materials. You can clearly see the paper and hang tag is way off. Honestly if they are early release GM shoes, they aren't anywhere near close to the OR pairs. This whole situation has made me weary of early release and GM pairs now.

Anybody have any opinions on these or know the differences between legit CAV and Breds? Maybe they are just different material between the two CWs?

My boy thanks they are completely fake, but they don't look like the "perfect" CAV 4 fakes that are out. I told him to get his money back either way he's not satisfied.

Opinions?

View media item 498621View media item 498595View media item 498598View media item 498599View media item 498603View media item 498605View media item 498607View media item 498609View media item 498612View media item 498614CAVS paper is on the right and the bred 4 photos are for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom