Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of Pawn Stars when I read this post.

Rick's gonna be like: "Let me just call my friend who's an expert in Les Paul and Gibson guitars outsourced guitars from China, Indonesia and Korea."
lol me too, wish i had experst to tell me whats real just because i need to know plus the money he makes from his show would be nice

I thought of Pawn Stars when I read this post.

Rick's gonna be like: "Let me just call my friend who's an expert in Les Paul and Gibson guitars outsourced guitars from China, Indonesia and Korea."
Lol. I dont know what dhgate is but it like the superstore of knockoffs.

So are all these concords and space jams floating around on ebay grey market releases...?Can anyone point me where these are sold...for real though and what prices are there?cause sellers on ebay aretrying to push them for 280 and quick so i guess they re getting them much lower...are these from that site tao bao...?the royals i see in the last pages are replicas though,while these xi s look prety on point...I M CONFUSED. :smh: :smh: :smh:...SOMEONE PM ME A LINK OR WRITE IT DOWN HERE PLEASE.

Last edited:
If you see DS spacejams for sale with an icy sole with no yellowing, they're taobao or GM. Same goes for Concords.

Last edited:
came across these... seller said they were Grey market, but to be honest they look below the grey market quality level...the tongue stitching looks terrible, any comments?

So I just noticed something when I compared my gm and authorized footlocker 11's tonight. I have authentic bred and concord 11's both from footlocker and a pair of GM space jams. A few millimeters down from the double stitching on the patent leather I noticed like a crosshatch pattern about half a centimeter wide wraping all the way around the shoe on the patent leather. It is barely noticable but you can see it at certain angles with proper lighting. Probably from glue or something. However this pattern is not present on my GM space jams.

May possibly be a way of distinguishing between authorized pairs and gm pairs. If this has been brought up before I apologize. Only trying to help. Can anyone else support or confirm my theory?

So I just noticed something when I compared my gm and authorized footlocker 11's tonight. I have authentic bred and concord 11's both from footlocker and a pair of GM space jams. A few millimeters down from the double stitching on the patent leather I noticed like a crosshatch pattern about half a centimeter wide wraping all the way around the shoe on the patent leather. It is barely noticable but you can see it at certain angles with proper lighting. Probably from glue or something. However this pattern is not present on my GM space jams.

May possibly be a way of distinguishing between authorized pairs and gm pairs. If this has been brought up before I apologize. Only trying to help. Can anyone else support or confirm my theory?
maybe pics could help us see what u r talking about

I'll get to it. Out here I'm not trying to impress any of your clowns. Pics were requested so pics I gave.

Interesting. Never noticed that before, but my pairs do have this, all authorized. What it actually looks like is a guide the manufacturer uses to cut the patent leather. Like they press a guide down on the patent, and cut, and what's left is the guide's imprint. Good eye, you are a sneakerhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom