Originally Posted by NothinAfter

look at what GOD can do....AMAZING
pimp.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

his insurance is done for

not trying to be funny just trying to educate myself why would his insurance be done for?
hes sayin the companies wont want somebody gettin that %*#%!% up early in life cuz it will be expensive for them so he would be paying a lot more for his coverage
how many people in paraguay have insurance though

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

not trying to be funny just trying to educate myself why would his insurance be done for?
hes sayin the companies wont want somebody gettin that %*#%!% up early in life cuz it will be expensive for them so he would be paying a lot more for his coverage

i cant imagine how that dad mustve felt. to lose your newborn and slip into a state of sadness n grievance then to realize hes still alive. talk about a rollercoaster ride of emotions

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SUCIO...

Glad that baby is still breathing.. wish things would still be less unfortunate for all of us though.

news came in is that he died again after he came back to life. smh. i feel for the parents.

I figured this had to be in another country. I was like how do they bring a dead baby back to the parents home?

Back
Top Bottom