Griffey 1 Vs. Griffey 2...

MAT-52277.jpg

easily

one things for sure though, nike dropped da ball on da III's by not making em durabuck like da first 2.....

hell griffey was even rockin a PE cleat pair that was durabuck.

72524365.jpg

51643124.jpg

52024417.jpg

51651115.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-2.jpg

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
retro these in durabuck nike

one things for sure though, nike dropped da ball on da III's by not making em durabuck like da first 2.....

hell griffey was even rockin a PE cleat pair that was durabuck.

72524365.jpg

51643124.jpg

52024417.jpg

51651115.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-2.jpg

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
retro these in durabuck nike

I was thinking the same thing. The 3s would have been sooo much better minus that terrible grain of leather. Regardless the 3s are still head & shoulders BELOW the first two.

I was thinking the same thing. The 3s would have been sooo much better minus that terrible grain of leather. Regardless the 3s are still head & shoulders BELOW the first two.

i love both and both are a must have IMO but if i had to choose it would be 2 > 1 all day.....

Nike, please please please make it happen asap....i need a new pair!

i love both and both are a must have IMO but if i had to choose it would be 2 > 1 all day.....

Nike, please please please make it happen asap....i need a new pair!

I'd go with one but not by much...

The 2 has way better air bubbles and the swingman is dope! Nike RETRO em!!!

I'd go with one but not by much...

The 2 has way better air bubbles and the swingman is dope! Nike RETRO em!!!

nice mayhem....
but yeah id have to roll with the II's but the freshwaters are still a must

nice mayhem....
but yeah id have to roll with the II's but the freshwaters are still a must

easily i like the II's way better...i sold pair a few years bak but they was a whole size bigger, had to get rid of them...i would love a pair for myself tho

easily i like the II's way better...i sold pair a few years bak but they was a whole size bigger, had to get rid of them...i would love a pair for myself tho

Back
Top Bottom