GRIFFEY FRESHWATER RESTOCK

Footlocker.

40+ pairs at all major locations my dude.

FAction as well (i.e. Potomac Mills).

Arrived mid-last week.

^Try Wheaton Footlocker, they got a couple FSR's last week... Saw a sz 8 there today... They might have the 7.5...
They also got in the purple black orange CB "Godzilla's" that were an HOH exclusive last year....

YUP JUST LIKE EYES OF HAZEL SAID. FOOTACTION in potomac mills has them. GOT a new shipment on them last week!!!

i'm looking for a 7.5 too...i went to pg and they didn't have it...they tried stock locating em and they said they weren't available...anyone have any idea where i can find a pair??

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

i'm looking for a 7.5 too...i went to pg and they didn't have it...they tried stock locating em and they said they weren't available...anyone have any idea where i can find a pair??

ill find out for u and see if i can find one for u. well  look into it tomorrow.

Red Bakin's are still sittin at Shoe City's for $69, FYI folks... Too bad there isn't an 8 in the system (according to Wheaton's mgr) or else I'd a copped...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Red Bakin's are still sittin at Shoe City's for $69, FYI folks... Too bad there isn't an 8 in the system (according to Wheaton's mgr) or else I'd a copped...

Lil' #+@ feet.

My-T.

Don't hate son.... I get my socks on the cheap... LMAO...
And they had plenty of Large sizes for all yaw Ronald McDonald- Krusty the Clown-Sideshow Bob- ol Big feet Bammas....

And they had plenty of Large sizes for all yaw Ronald McDonald- Krusty the Clown-Sideshow Bob- ol Big feet Bammas....
don't hate homie, chicks peep the big feet and they know what's up

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin:rofl:rollin

same $%%@ i be sayin to my boys

"B Fresco"

1/2 off day holla. That's when I got mine. $62.50.

They sitting, and I checked on your size down here this morning when I made my pickup.

Thought I was the only dude with small feet in here

Got my size 8.5 from wheaton mall

Back
Top Bottom