Griffey Max 1 GS grey-aqua-pink -- "South Beach"?

Even though these are only GS right now.. who wants to see these in mens sizes? 
clearly Nike isn't done with the AGM 1s, so I wonder if there are other colorways set to release that we havent seen yet
7129644935_444057c297_z.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/20...max-1-gs-grey-aqua-pink/

Not bad...I would actually scoop these if they came in men's sizes.

And to think I was going to take a break from copping for the summer
30t6p3b.gif

No... I would definitely NOT like to see these in men's.

Nice for the young ladies though.

i think ending da air max griffey I's on a high note with da cincinatti joints should be it...they need to work on better colors of da griffey V they got out here languishing....

not everything that is blue and pink is considered a south beach color. pink and blue used to be girly colors that all the females love.
these are hot though. i like them a lot. i would cop a pair for my female.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i think ending da air max griffey I's on a high note with da cincinatti joints should be it...they need to work on better colors of da griffey V they got out here languishing....
IMHO, this would be ending it on a high-note.

As for these GS ones, I'm not really liking them.

For the love of God can we please stop associating every shoe we see having pink & teal/aqua with south beach!!1??? I mean Goooooooolly!!

this is HARDLY a south beach colorway, but these are okay. nothing really special.

No thanks on these. But I wouldn't be surprised to see more men's releases this year (Nike knows a money maker when they see one).

please stop labeling everything with "south beach"
it doesn't give your shoe more swag

nor does it make it more desirable

nor does it make them more rare

thanks

Back
Top Bottom