Griffey Max 1 Home Run Pack /Rd. July 3rd

btd

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29149
White/Black-Anthracite-Turquoise Blue
Droping July 3rd
Credit goes to atlantaballer10 for finding info on the new Griffeys
b_1338261608_646.jpg

I'm kinda interested in whatever those max jr's look like. I know nt hates fusions but i always liked this shoe and never copped a pair. Anybody got pics of all these releases?

Seen air max 97 hyperfuse, i know they dropped that cvs trash or whatever they call it already but never heard of this, did a quick search and insta-copped

nike-air-max-97-hyperfuse-silver-bullet.jpg

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Seen air max 97 hyperfuse, i know they dropped that cvs trash or whatever they call it already but never heard of this, did a quick search and insta-copped

nike-air-max-97-hyperfuse-silver-bullet.jpg

nerd.gif
 hey, hey

Copped. My freshwaters have seen better days, right on time too. Hopefully they don't sell out.

Is the 3rd a estimated RD or exact date, I know nike retros are strange and just pop up at the stores whenever.

Might as well just re release the freshwaters... These are atrocious.. Terrible shade of turquoise, and what is that bright red? If they want to do SB right, do it right..

I'd be tempted to get these, change the laces, paint the pink swoosh black, and even the contrast pink stitching to black... Then you'd be a bit closer to OG...

They look nice but if you have the fresh waters, you certainly dont need to invest in these? waste of money imo and production cost.

Disappointed. 
eyes.gif

Never was a fan of "South Beach" colorways.

Just give us the teal/white-midsole please?

Back
Top Bottom