Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Shorty basically lied to my face for a week, then posted pics of texts confirming she lied. It was MOBx 100 from that point on. I needed that to make me stronger.

I was at work here in Seattle and my GF is away for school out in Washington DC for the year and one day recently she surprised me and ordered me my favorite Jimmy Johns sandwich +chips and a cookie. So long story short I was in the back and didnt get service so I didnt get her call telling me that the Jimmy Johns delivery person was there so she called my job talked to my *##%% -!+% coworker and she asked him to sign for it. He then apparently immediately asked where his food was and she said jokingly sorry. He then, what she thought was a joke, said if I (my coworker) cant find him (me) can I (he) have the sandwich....and me GF jokily said yeah sure (Why wouldnt he be able to find me?)
Later he comes to the back where I was and said he'd been "trying" to find me and that my GF had surprised me and ordered me a sandwich....and then he told me that he ate it because he couldnt find me. I thought he was joking but he wasn't and I was so enraged that if I wouldnt have lost my job for fighting I would have beat his face in until he needed to eat food through a straw. 

So basically instead of saying your GF surprised you with lunch, the real surprise is I ate it. 

He is a rat and everyone at work has labeled him as such since. I still cant believe that he didnt think there was anything wrong with what he did. Straight Clown.

laugh.gif
wow

rob me for my mother CD player while i was playing beyonce new album... back in the Brooklyn days when i first moved there.. it was on and craccin after that if you know what i mean

Originally Posted by trunks206

I was at work here in Seattle and my GF is away for school out in Washington DC for the year and one day recently she surprised me and ordered me my favorite Jimmy Johns sandwich +chips and a cookie. So long story short I was in the back and didnt get service so I didnt get her call telling me that the Jimmy Johns delivery person was there so she called my job talked to my *##%% -!+% coworker and she asked him to sign for it. He then apparently immediately asked where his food was and she said jokingly sorry. He then, what she thought was a joke, said if I (my coworker) cant find him (me) can I (he) have the sandwich....and me GF jokily said yeah sure (Why wouldnt he be able to find me?)
Later he comes to the back where I was and said he'd been "trying" to find me and that my GF had surprised me and ordered me a sandwich....and then he told me that he ate it because he couldnt find me. I thought he was joking but he wasn't and I was so enraged that if I wouldnt have lost my job for fighting I would have beat his face in until he needed to eat food through a straw. 

So basically instead of saying your GF surprised you with lunch, the real surprise is I ate it. 

He is a rat and everyone at work has labeled him as such since. I still cant believe that he didnt think there was anything wrong with what he did. Straight Clown.

laugh.gif
   he G'd your gargantuin straight scummy with it  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Shorty basically lied to my face for a week, then posted pics of texts confirming she lied. It was MOBx 100 from that point on. I needed that to make me stronger.

Feel you. The key is not letting it make you bitter.

I thought he was gonna smash your girlfriend.

Girl I was talking to was having sex with one of my frat brothers from her school. Definitely caught me off guard when I found out. 
ohwell.gif
Me and him had never met til he told me. I give him props for telling me instead of me finding out some other way.

Straight jacked my Mario kart, the classic Nintendo 64 joint, and then lied to my face about it

What a clown

I can't think of anything, but I once gave a fake check to a girl for "helping" me and my friends
grin.gif

Yo thats far worst then him trying to have sex with your girl.... like you f**kin wit a mans food....yo... I mean the least you could do is slash homies tires...or depending on yoru job superglue something he uses....

Grimiest thing a chick has done to me..She was Pakistani and we were dating though on the low... then she broke up with me talking about her parents found her someone to marry... I was devestated cuz I invested a lot in this chick. we were creeping hard tho like we couldnt be seen in public incase her parents or someone she knew saw her. like we would go 30-45 mins out of town just to chill together..
so 4 months later, she dating some dude she went to school with (dude is like spanish) and went public with the relationship.
Like yo So I was nothing... not even going to lie that Stained my confidence for like a year..
but hell im back on my feet got my confidence back. chillen enjoying life.. but that hurt not even going to lie.

roll.gif

Mine is about food and coworkers too!

I used to work at this airport parking lot place and there was this guy Robert that work there that nobody was fond of but tolerated. He always had like those big packs of Hotpockets with like 12 or 14 in them. Well one day me and another coworker and  were just talking and I mention that I was starving and was about to go on break. This dude Robert says I can have a couple of his hotpockets. 

So I go to the kitchen and see that they are the philly cheesesteak kind and I dont really like those so I declined. Politely too. 

Fast Forward about a week and a half. I notice that there is a pack of the pepperoni kind now so I grab two of em. Delicious. 

Fast forward 2 days......This fool Robert told the management that I've BEEN stealing his food for a long time and all this mess. I couldnt believe it. Got fired over some damn Hotpockets. 
mad.gif

best paying job ive ever had too.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

roll.gif

I used to work at this airport parking lot place and there was this guy Robert that work there that nobody was fond of but tolerated. He always had like those big packs of Hotpockets with like 12 or 14 in them. Well one day me and another coworker and  were just talking and I mention that I was starving and was about to go on break. This dude Robert says I can have a couple of his hotpockets. 

So I go to the kitchen and see that they are the philly cheesesteak kind and I dont really like those so I declined. Politely too. 

Fast Forward about a week and a half. I notice that there is a pack of the pepperoni kind now so I grab two of em. Delicious. 

Fast forward 2 days......This fool Robert told the management that I've BEEN stealing his food for a long time and all this mess. I couldnt believe it. Got fired over some damn Hotpockets. 
mad.gif

frown.gif

Lmao.

You didn't try to explain to management?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

roll.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif
I feel like you posted this when it happened
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a girl I was messing with back in 04' who needed a ride to work. I told her no, she said she'd give me her debit card to get gas after I drop her off. I pick her up and show her that the gas light is on. I drop her off and she hands me the card and tells me the PIN. I go down the street to get $5 for the tank. Debit declines, I tell the cashier make it credit, declines. I couldn't even get $2 from the card. That ^#*$% knew she had no money. That was my first time encountering the gas light. I had to drive a few miles on E, scariest ride of my life. 
laugh.gif

I miss her sometimes. 
laugh.gif

freshman year in college, me and my best friend used to always hang out and play pool in a common room. The room happened to be near the room of this sexy chick from Qatar. Booty was huge, but she was slim. I liked her and he didnt really care much for her. Anyway, we'd always see her walk by and we both would get mesmerized by the booty. One day we are playing pool and the way he was standing, he was able to see her coming down the steps, but she could only see me and not him. Im about to take my shot, and he starts talking about her butt, trying to distract me. it works, I go into a deep gaze. She then turns and sees me and gives me the stink eye. She then tells people Im a stalker because we always play pool, and she happens to walk by. She doesnt bring him up at all, when he's always doing it too. That's part 1.

part 2 is, he doesnt even like her and he knows I do, and for some reason she apparently visits him 1 night, dome is given sometime during the night. he brags about it, shows me pictures of her booty etc. Now the 2nd part isnt that grimy. I mean, who is he to turn a willing chick down, but its the 1st part coupled with that that I found grimy. if he wasnt screwing around in the first place, I wouldnt have come off all creepy and maybe Id be the 1 bragging and showing pictures

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I had a girl I was messing with back in 04' who needed a ride to work. I told her no, she said she'd give me her debit card to get gas after I drop her off. I pick her up and show her that the gas light is on. I drop her off and she hands me the card and tells me the PIN. I go down the street to get $5 for the tank. Debit declines, I tell the cashier make it credit, declines. I couldn't even get $2 from the card. That ^#*$% knew she had no money. That was my first time encountering the gas light. I had to drive a few miles on E, scariest ride of my life. 
laugh.gif

I miss her sometimes. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...Extremely sorry for those who went through tough situations.

Worked at a sandwich shop back in 03. This dude that worked next door at a Papa Johns straight out in broad daylight in the parking lot, busted out his junk and took a piss on my rear driver side tire. Needless to say, I was "LET GO" a few days later for my actions taken while on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom